lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [BS] We own you all. [NOT!]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-01-2004, 12:00 PM   #41
IG-64

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Why cant you play JA online?
The Story:

I played 2 games of JA online on the gaming comp (TGC)

TGC ran the internet through the internet comp (TIC) which was running MSN DSL

MSN DSL is the equivalent of crap, so we had to get a new modem

We got roadrunner DSL, works fine but now the connection betweeen TGC and TIC is screwed over and we have to use the games and internet seperately

TGC is massive and upgraded and powerfull, yet is my brother's for games and cannot be taken up all day by other members of the household to get on the internet

This is why we have TIC, which is crappy, old, and weak therefore not being to handle any games, and for this reason is locked up from me by my sister (She took a college simester or two for computers)

so we are in quite a fix

The Revolution:

last year I left Texas for the first time when I was 14... sadly this trip was to florida... and with my uncle and aunt's family, not my own... during a hurricane

On wednsday, the 7th of January, I am taking my first real vacation: I am going to london for a week, I am very greatfull for this

To add to this greatfulness I have been informen by my parents than when I return from my vacation they will be buying me my very own massive, powerfull, upgraded, slick PC gaming computer

When this event takes place my sister will fix the connections and our two gaming comps will both run Roadrunner DSL while smoothly running any game we want in perfect harmony

In return for this great deed she will be given TIC (in which I am currently typing on) for her own, personall use

so, does that answer your question?
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2004, 12:01 PM   #42
tFighterPilot

Quote:
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Why cant you play JA online?
Exactly what I wanted to ask

My projects:
Snow Speeder
Kaadu

Quote:
Originally posted by yaebginn
not at all, they came here[USA] to worship God however they wanted and it was built on the principals and rules of the Christian religion.
tFighterPilot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #43
lllKyNeSlll

Ya BS** is gay. They try to do newby gk’s that are easily broken by anyone with half decent aim and mess around killing everyone not in their clan. When they fight someone better than them like me and uj, they empower and try to win and then they kick from server (sometimes ban).

http://www.team-image.net/aerophalanx/
http://www.le3l.owns.it

Team aP server - 66.165.108.104:29070

Famous Figures-Francisco d'Anconia, Milady de Winter, Feanor, John Galt, Mr. Crowley, Roger Federer, Martina Hingis, D'Artagnan de Gascony,
lllKyNeSlll is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2004, 02:23 PM   #44
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

They're, *ahem*, ALWAYS empowered. As I said before, they couldn't own a Jawa without using admin cheats.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2004, 09:10 PM   #45
DeathStriker
Rookie

I remember at one time, (before abusable admin mods came out) BS server was server of the week on jedimoves.com. It just goes to shows how those sort of admin mods can corrupt a server.

[LC]Lightning

www.ClanLC.com
DeathStriker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 01:48 AM   #46
DarthCobra

Them guys are serious idiots..

*nuff said*

The Goal of a Sith is to fight without thought.
There is no pain where strength lies.
DarthCobra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 02:25 AM   #47
IG-64

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by imyourfather
Exactly what I wanted to ask
well, you got your answer *points to post*
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 05:33 AM   #48
DividedByZero

*BS*HonestAbe}G{ here, wanted to comment on this post cause I thought it was amuseing.

If you hadn't noticed, *BS* is a laming clan, you can read about how/why it was formed on our website www.bsclanjk.com .

Most people find that if they visit our servers, are cool and don't bug our members while we're chating or trying to do stuff, they are treated nicely, and have a great time. If you get lamed by one of our members and whine about it, you'll just get lamed more. (for christs sakes it's a damn game, so what if you die). If you shut up and/or laugh it off, you'll be left alone. If you happen to visit us when some bitch ass clan is "raiding us" (somthing no clan has ever been able to do sucessfuly) then we assume everyone in the server is part of the raid unless we know them, meaning you'll be killed as soon as you're seen.

Personaly, I think "laming" rules are stupid. We don't really have rules, just preferences. Such as we prefer you don't kill us and other guests while they are chatting, or otherwise busy. I could care less if you kill my while I'm afk, who gives a crap, so what I died in a virtual reality game. Why do people get so worked up about dieing in a game, when they do, we love it, so don't get worked up.

As to us always useing empowerment? lol, paddy uses empowerment often, and he tortures lamers, idiots, and people that come in and talk **** to us. Get over it, it's his server.

If you're cool, you'll be treated well, if not, you'll be lamed, abused, insutled, and tortured to the limit of our abilities. Most of the people that posted here are over-reacting n00bs that don't even know what they're talking about.

FYI: *BS* members LOVE to see threads like this, keep up the good work.

PS: *BS* owns you and you know it!!!!

Yousa say peoples gonna die?

Nope, only gungans!
DividedByZero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 05:59 AM   #49
FK | unnamed
Forumite

I'm just curious as to why you guys will never accept matches from actual competitive gaming clans.

Various clans from leagues such as {FotS}, shock ~, g//, and countless others have challenged you over the past year in Outcast countless times.

Yet for some reason the only clans you are ever willing to accept matches with are role playing newbie clans like NT.

I personally tried to get your semi-literate leader wowie into a match with us (shock ~) on your own forums quite a few months back.

It all looked good until a few of your guys came to our server and saw us play... suddenly it became "not worth your time" and you backed out of the match so fast you left skid marks.

Look I "get" the whole "we own you all" thing, it's tongue & cheek humor obviously.

But you guys really should step up and accept challenges from the true competitive clans in this community now and then rather than hide from them like you have done over the last year and a half.

I agree a lot of the people who get pissed at you guys are noobs who do not know they are being screwed with, but why your clan will only play in matches against crappy rpg clans... well it just makes you guys kind of a sad joke among the actual clans who can and do play this game well.

http://www.crossoveresports.com
FK | unnamed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 06:15 AM   #50
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

ROFL

Like I said, you guys couldn't own a Jawa without using cheapo admin powers.

You say you don't care if you are killed in a video game? Then why do you use that admin protection cheat?

If *BS* owns us so much, why must you give your so called "administrators" special admin cheats so they can "own" random n00bs who wonder into your server?

Quote:
Originally posted by DividedByZero
he tortures lamers, idiots,
That means he tortures his own clan. So you guys are a "laming clan" but you don't allow other people to "lame" you? So that means that all people who join your server are required to "stand still and let an empowered admin grip kick the s*** out of your helpless avatar while he screams out OMFG OWNED!!!!!!!!!! I OWNED YOU NOOB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I do seem to remember one *BS* member who would randomly come on to the JK3Files server. He was suprisingly *gasp* polite! *guy has heartattack* The other players there were totally abusing him... amazing how much a *BS* tag can can ruin someone's reputation. *sigh*
Old 01-02-2004, 06:35 AM   #51
DividedByZero

As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

Yousa say peoples gonna die?

Nope, only gungans!
DividedByZero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 07:03 AM   #52
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning.
You still said it.

Quote:
We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game.
Grip kicks, invulnerability cheats, and extra-powerful Force cheats are not basics of the game. You guys are running a modification. Meaning "not the original game". Thought I'd clear that up.

Quote:
We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game.
Whoa, I'm the one getting worked up? You guys are the ones going around preaching *BS* OWNS YOU YOU KNOW IT!!! ALL OTHER CLANS ARE BITCHES!!!!!!! WE OWN ALL OTHER CLANS!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement
You had an unhappy childhood didn't you? Oh wait, never mind...

Quote:
I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you.
LMAO you thing it's torture?! You guys are HILARIOUS! You guys are the biggest joke in the history of the Jedi Knight community.

Quote:
I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.
I'm sorry, my vocabulary is not as expanded as yours is. I cannot understand what your last statement meant.

BTW, this thread was very entertaining.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=119855
Old 01-02-2004, 08:07 AM   #53
Master William
Addicted to SW:BF 2

The only thing I could call ****ty about their server is that they use admin powers to kill you, it's like playing against somebody with the god cheat turned on.

"It's Jango Fett! And he's brought his head!"
Master William is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #54
FK | unnamed
Forumite

Quote:
As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

1- you're clan was challenged by myself (while in shock ~) quite a few months back (back when you had those old yellow and grey forums, and yes wowie would not play us once he found out the caliber of the people your team would be up against, nor would he accept the challenge from {FotS}DawnFire to play them either.

2-NT played us (FK) and was shut out, as in they didn't even get on the score board.

They lost so badly that they accused our team of "teleport hacking" or some asinine thing like that (even though the match was played on their server which we have no admin/rcon to).

The funny part is they played our *CTF team, NOT the guys who specialize in TeamFFA, that being my division. Had they have played my squad; it would have been around 100 to -80.

There used to be screens and demos of the match on their forums (inside this link) but I believed they deleted them and now claim it never took place.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=105408

3-Consider this a friendly challenge now, I will bring 3 members of FK, you bring 5 *BS*.

Best 2 out of 3 maps.
Full force.
saber only.
Default damage and regen settings.
No stupid admin/rcon crap.

20 minute time limit per map.
no kill limit.

(Standard league settings btw ^)
Your team will get negged off the map I guarantee.

Don’t start flaming people in here and try to get the topic closed, man up and accept the challenge.

You claim to “own all”, prove you can back it up.
I guarantee you can’t and won’t even accept the challenge or show up for a match.

http://www.crossoveresports.com

Last edited by FK | unnamed; 01-02-2004 at 08:48 AM.
FK | unnamed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 08:39 AM   #55
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
How much $ for a spectator seat in that game?

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 08:49 AM   #56
Master William
Addicted to SW:BF 2

oh great here we go again, the immature male way to solve problems.

"It's Jango Fett! And he's brought his head!"
Master William is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #57
OldFreddy
Lurker

Where do I find their new website, if they even have any that is of course. Miss these old guys .
Seeing their servers up, but have not yet been able to establish contact with them.
OldFreddy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > [BS] We own you all. [NOT!]