lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #27
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Grrrr! God, I am so sick of people saying this! Galen is not a Sith! He's a freaking Dark Jedi! There have been tons of them throughout the Expanded Universe! If he were a Sith, he'd be Darth Something-or-other.

Vader and Palpatine have had many Dark Jedi operatives. In fact, Galen isn't even the one that comes closest to breaking the Rule of Two. Vader's later apprentice, Lumiya was a self-proclaimed "Dark Lady of the Sith," though she'd never actually been officially inducted into the Sith Order. And I'll tell you what actually does break the Rule of Two: the recently revealed "lost tribe of the Sith." But that's another discussion.

To summarize: Galen is not in any way, shape or form, a Sith (except in the non-canon bonus missions to Tatooine and Hoth, where he is Vader's replacement, Darth Starkiller), and does not damage the Rule of Two whatsoever. In fact, he fits into it perfectly: the apprentice chooses someone to help him overthrow his master, and in turn becomes the new Sith apprentice once the former apprentice is now the master. We see Vader making this very proposal to Luke in The Empire Strikes Back.

Not to mention how closely George Lucas himself oversaw The Force Unleashed when it was in development. He definitely would not have okayed anything that broke any fundamental Star Wars rules like that.

[Edit] Sorry for being so snappy, I just get very annoyed at hearing the same amateur arguments over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS

Last edited by Zerimar Nyliram; 01-02-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers