lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Total conversion for K1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Darth Zeon
Lurker

Post Total conversion for K1

What if they had a total conversion that lets u play as revan and malak during the mandolorian wars and see what really happaned from revans point of view?
Darth Zeon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Welcome to the forums, as you clearly didn't read the rules for the Modding requests form please read them here;

Particularly take note of rule 3. Personally if people don't put effort into their request post, I wouldn't bother putting in the effort to make their mod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
The rules for this forum are simple.

1. The forum is solely for the discussion of mod requests. Any other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum or deleted at moderator discretion. If you have technical questions, please ask them in the general Holowan Labs forums.

2. Before you make a request, please check the Taris Upper City Emporium, the Where can I find mods? stuck thread, and LucasFiles KotOR/TSL sections to see if it has already been made.

3. When you make your request, use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done. Take the time to think about what you would like to see. Youíre the one making the request, but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod, and your request should involve thought and effort on your part as well. Do not forget to state which game (KotOR or TSL) your request is for.

4. DO NOT request porting any resources from another game into KotOR. This includes porting resources from TSL to KotOR and vice versa. Taking copyrighted and proprietary materials from another game and using them in KotOR mods will not be tolerated. This includes music mods using copyrighted tracks. Any discussions about this will be closed or deleted, even if it is for your own personal use.

5. Finally, be respectful towards other members. A little "thank you" helps.

6. Donít ask "Why?" to a request. Please keep your posts limited to whether or not the mod is possible and how it can be done. Cluttering a thread can make it hard for the requester and/or the modder to keep tabs on progress.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
And by the way Silveredge has already made a big part of the Mandalorian Wars in his BoS:SR mod. You can play as Revan and Malak there.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
And these types of mods take YEARS

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
Elite Duck
Rookie

Yeah, not many people have the time or skill to be able to remake an entire game. And judging on the fact that there don't seem to be any K1 conversions around, it's for the best.

Still, might be a good idea for a small mod. Just a few battles or something. Dunno

Elite Duck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoKing77 View Post
Still, might be a good idea for a small mod. Just a few battles or something. Dunno
Brotherhood of Shadow?

Lets keep this on topic peeps, lets just see if the OP wants to clarify the mod he wants done, if not no need for any more posts -- j7

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Total conversion for K1