lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How Do You Save in Emperors Tomb?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #1
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
How Do You Save in Emperors Tomb?

I bought a used copy of Indy and the Emperors Tomb and it came without a manual, I have the game running fine on my XP system but i have not figured out how to save the game yet. I cant find an option for that when I am playing..can someone share how to save?

When I click on Esc i get the choice to Quit or to go to Options but there is no where to save the game. I see the Save option on the opening menu but I have not been able to access that function yet in game.

thanks for any help on this, this game really looks great. I have been looking forward to it for some time.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > How Do You Save in Emperors Tomb?