lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle Suit Utopia
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Xaiver clapped for his friend as he got ready for his test. He watched intently as Roman preformed his test. He was slowly piecing together the three tests in his head to get a feel for the team.

"....I highly doubt I could have come close to impressing you, as much as you did me, Miss Haruka!"

Xaiver chuckled and added in, "Yeah and I highly doubt you could have come close to impressing me, as I did to you Roman."

Xaiver walked over to Roman and patted him on the back again.

"You looked like a total BA out there Roman, and don't worry about those pesky melee units. While Haruka serves as our Guardian Angel in the sky I got you covered down low. Just make sure those pesky distance fighters don't take me out, after all when you're as awesome as me you don't have time for death." Xaiver said to Roman, giving him a thumbs up with his right hand.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Battle Suit Utopia