lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Have you ever heard about "Machinarium"?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
Sk-F
Rookie

Have you ever heard about "Machinarium"?

Ey guys, just finished playing this brilliant game and thought you may be interested. I know it's not Lucas related -in fact, it's from a completely unkown independent studio- but it's well worth checking out. Basically is a point & click adventure with charming characters, outstanding music and well-thought puzzles (not very long, though).

It tells the story of a little robot who was kicked out from its city and needed to go back; strangely enough, the story unfolds without dialogues, only with drawings.

To be perfectly honest I'd say I erm.. "tried" it without purchasing, but after 3-4 hours I was hooked and bought it. Really nice effort from these guys @ "Amanita design", definitely looking forward to a second part.

Seriously, play the game (and, if you like it, show the designers some support buying it).

PS: if you want to know more, just ask the guy with the <Ask me about Machinarium> badge...

Last edited by Sk-F; 04-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Sk-F is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > Have you ever heard about "Machinarium"?