lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 - Republic Camouflage Armors
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
K1 - Republic Camouflage Armors

Hey all,
I'm making a mod which introduces a bunch of new Republic armors into the game: camo style.
So, you as the PC will get a bunch of different styles of Republic camo armors in the beginning of the game in your locker. Also, all Republic troopers in the game will be randomly assigned the new armors to give everyone a fresh look.

The reason I'm posting a WIP thread of this is really to get feedback. I'm taking my time on this one, so please let me know how I can improve on the skins or give other suggestions for the mod.
Now, everyones favorite part... screenshots! I have the male skins done so far:

Show spoiler

Thanks!

Edit: Switching back to my browsing computer I see the "Night Ops" skin might be too dark. My PC is really bright so I'll work on that. Trust me, there's a camo pattern there

Last edited by Dak Drexl; 04-11-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > K1 - Republic Camouflage Armors