lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #81
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
No, he doesn't. Those are 2 different Twi'leks.
Just visit the JJT before even going to the cantina, said Twi'lek is there already.

As for the DeadlyStream site, it does that (sadly enough). It'll be back.

No its the same Twilek.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #82
Darth Cryptic

Just talk to the bugger will you? The quest is intact.

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #83
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cryptic View Post
Just talk to the bugger will you? The quest is intact.

No need to be rude. I was merely clarifying my point seeing as you clearly didnt understand what I was meaning.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
Old 03-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #84
Darth Cryptic

No, I understand you quite well, you however are not listening to our points. The quest is intact, Domo doesn't trigger it it is a whole other twi'lek that just uses the same skin, but a different outfit.

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #85
ganoesparan06
Rookie

I do understand. I did acknowledge what you said.

I then went on to explain WHY i was asking and why i was concerned thats all.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #86
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Might we have a few more reviews? As I can't play the mod until I return from patrol, I'm hoping there would be some more discussion of the pros and cons of the mod I could read about in the meantime.

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #87
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
Rookie

Current Game: The Elder Scrolls IV
A brand new bug...or maybe it's just me...

The JJT quest starts, and I am playing as Mira. I level up, and walk into the JJT, but Visquis doesn't sppear, threatening me, and nobody attacks... D:

Basically I'm stuck running around Nar shaddaa in a space suit as mira, and can't go back to the Hawk...

I had uninstalled my game, and re-installed it with the mod, and loaded a save game, before the quest started, but it still glitched...should I just start a new game?

Of all the things I've lost.....

....I miss my mind the most.

~The Dark Jedi Malaka~

The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #88
Sith Holocron
M4-78

I think something that may solve a few of these bug issues would be if a patch was made for Stoffe's "Handmaiden Choice for Females" mod - which apparently some people can't do without. (It's a damn fine mod.) Continuing on with my rambling, it would seem to make more sense to make such a patch for the 1.2 version of the mod (which is compatible with USM), rather than the old version of the mod (at KOTORFiles) which is not compatible.

Sorry that I cannot post a link directly to her site, as I recall that's against the rules. :: shrugs :: (Google is your friend.)
Old 04-09-2010, 01:45 AM   #89
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Excellent, I will have a play-through. Have told friends w/ TSL and shown them the link.

If anything comes up I'll let'cha know--but in the mean time: Thanks so much!!!11!1!!!!!!11!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #90
Brin_Londo5
Rookie

Just DL'ed it early yesterday and stayed up all night playing it!!!!!
This is fantastic, and before now I favored KotOR 1 over KotOR II: TSL.
This mod REALLY makes a difference!

Before I DL the USM mod patch, I have only one (probably very stupid) question about KotOR TSLRCM:

where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*
Brin_Londo5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #91
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin_Londo5 View Post
where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*
Well, since I haven't played the restoration since the Beta, I don't know if Stoney and the devs changed anything, but AFAIK, all you have to do is have HK in your party when one of the groups of HK-50s attack, and have had the conversation with HK about the voice thing you get on Peragus.

After that, you should have a little sequence where HK-47 tortures a captured HK-50, and the tortured assassin droid spills the beans on the location of the plant. But you can't act on those locations until the Battle of Telos.

TL;DR version: kill groups of HK units, have HK-47 torture the HK-50, then play the game like you normally would, it will happen either before or after you join the fight on the station. (Before, if memory serves correctly)
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2010, 12:45 AM   #92
Brin_Londo5
Rookie

Thanks, TriggerGod, I'm gonna replay the game before I patch-in USM, then!
Brin_Londo5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #93
Darth_SHOT
Lurker

hello everyone! first of all, awesome awesome job with the mod! keep up with the great work! i'm just wondereing if Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is compatible with mod.
thanks in advance

There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone
Darth_SHOT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #94
Phildevil

I've had some problem with that mod, but I don't believe them to be TSL RCM related. Some people have reported-it to be working well. I had it working partially at least.
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #95
yonibibi
Rookie

I have sa bug at malchor which everey time i am entering the sith temple the game loads wehre you fight kreia in the end tehre arent any npcs or anything the place is empty with no way to continue.
yonibibi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #96
Master_Chief
Rookie

Isn't atris suppose to look like this in the mod?
Master_Chief is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #97
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
Isn't atris suppose to look like this in the mod?
Stoney and Zbyl decided to leave Darth Atris out of this mod simply because it conflicts with a lot of established canon and there is not enough material to restore it.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #98
Master_Chief
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Stoney and Zbyl decided to leave Darth Atris out of this mod simply because it conflicts with a lot of established canon and there is not enough material to restore it.
really, like what?
Old 04-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #99
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
Really, like what?
1) Not every line of Kreia (as Darth Traya) was re-done by Atris's voice actor.
2) Though it seems understandable why Atris might take on the mantle of "Darth Traya," the full explanation of what Kreia's role would now be if Atris had done so is never indicated in the game files. There's no "Kreia can be redeemed" moment.
3) Previous attempts to try to squeeze "Atris as Darth Traya" into a mod have proven disastrous. TSLRP wisely avoided it. For another example, witness the debacle known as "Team Exile" or "K2RP." (I'll leave you to Google those teams yourself.)
4) Even attempts to have this added in via a stand-alone mod seem not to go anywhere: http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/i.../t-188521.html
4) Supposedly, one of the reasons that the "Atris as Darth Traya" concept was pulled was that Beta testers for TSL found it strange that Atris had a 'Dark Lady of the Sith' robe lying around the Telos Academy and it confused them.

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #100
Master_Chief
Rookie

why does this doesn't work with m4-78 mod? a

Moderator note [05-01-2010 03:03 AM]

As this is now leaving this threads overall topic please continue this Q&A session in PM's. Thanks.

Last edited by RedHawke; 05-01-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #101
Darth Zannah
Lurker

I just finished TSL with this mod and wanted to bring a bug to your attention. I guess I should probably post this to deadlystream but for some reason I can't access the site
I played as light side male sentinel/jedi watchmaster and in Nar Shaddaa I boarded G0-T0's yacht with Handmaiden and T3-M4. (I have never brought T3-M4 there before so I'm not sure whether this bug has anything to do with this mod or not) but when I accessed computers on the yacht using T3-M4 there was an option to upgrade some part of him increasing his dexterity by one. The problem is that the option doesn't disappear after using it once but I could boost his dexterity infinitely by accessing/logging out of the computer.
Darth Zannah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #102
MetalMark

I got a save right before I leave Peragus. Can I use that save or is it a must to restart the entire game? Also when do you encounter the first restoration? So that I can check if I installed correctly.
MetalMark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #103
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMark View Post
I got a save right before I leave Peragus. Can I use that save or is it a must to restart the entire game? Also when do you encounter the first restoration? So that I can check if I installed correctly.
I don't think you'll have problems if you use that save. I'm not sure if the Mod restores anything to Peragus, as the only thing removed from the Peragus Modules in the unmodded game, is a few weapons that remain in the games files(they don't use any unseen models, however).

The first restorations you'll find on Telos, though they are connected to certain quests. It will get a little more prevalent once you do your first planet.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #104
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMark View Post
For the most part you'll be fine starting from there(just before boarding the EH),the only issue you may run into is some jrnl entries may just show up as blank if doing the HKfactory.
It's one of those goofy things the game does because of how jrnl entries were added.
The first small parts of restoration and fixes begin on Telos(Citadel Station).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Zannah
I just finished TSL with this mod and wanted to bring a bug to your attention. I guess I should probably post this to deadlystream but for some reason I can't access the site
I played as light side male sentinel/jedi watchmaster and in Nar Shaddaa I boarded G0-T0's yacht with Handmaiden and T3-M4. (I have never brought T3-M4 there before so I'm not sure whether this bug has anything to do with this mod or not) but when I accessed computers on the yacht using T3-M4 there was an option to upgrade some part of him increasing his dexterity by one. The problem is that the option doesn't disappear after using it once but I could boost his dexterity infinitely by accessing/logging out of the computer.
Generic bug(happens with HK47 also),but I think it may have been fixed in the next release.
DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #105
Master_Chief
Rookie

are there any bugs with this? Like maybe having to do last level on malachor V? Cause I know notice a atleast like 5 bug. Like one of them hk-47 wouldn't appear.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #106
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post
Generic bug(happens with HK47 also),but I think it may have been fixed in the next release.
It should be.

Master Chief ^: I have NO idea what you're talking about what-so-ever.
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #107
Sith Holocron
M4-78

I was wondering when the award from the Mod of the Year 2009 Voting: KotOR II: TSL would be given out. In the past, wasn't there a small picture that the winner could place on his/her website to be able to show the honor?

Granted, I don't recall that they had those pictures for 2008 but they did have them for 2007 and earlier as can be seen here.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #108
gasgallery
Rookie

Hmm, think I'm having trouble with this mod. I've been attacked by the HK-50s with HK-47 in the party on Onderon. It starts off with the HK-50s saying they can't attack or something similar, then they attack anyway. Meant to happen? Also I talk to HK-47 immediately after and his dialogue is just as normal.

People have said about Nar Shadaa being much more "complete" now, but barely anything changed on my play through. Very odd. EDIT: Actually one major thing changed, in the Jekk Jekk Tar (sp) I got to the private chambers and Visquis was there with Hanharr. Visquis says something like "You must have angered Goto greatly..." yada yada, then the screen fades. Then when it comes back, Visquis is gone, Hanharr is still there, and I continue the quest as I did before installing the mod.

Kreia won't provide lightsaber training even though I have a ton of lightsabers. Visas has one equipped, I have two equipped, Kreia has one equipped... don't get it. She keeps saying something along the lines of "This is something we will leave until we have a lightsaber."

I've reinstalled the mod and still nothing. Idk. Maybe I'm expecting more content than has actually been restored?

Current mods: Coruscant Jedi Temple, High Level Force Powers, various new heads, Inheritor lightsaber, Jerec's lightsaber, 90sk's Super Content mod, both of Oldflash's lightsaber replacement packs... other than that all I have are reskins and Shem's feature/force power gain mods. Nothing else I could see possibly affecting it. Also I'm playing a DS male exile.

Idk, I've played Peragus, Telos, Nar Shadaa, Dxun-Onderon and not encountered *that* much restored content. The installer works fine so I can't see how it's an issue with a corrupted download? Maybe compatibility? I think I read somewhere that you're meant to install this mod *first* before doing anything else and tbh... I can't remember if I did that or not.

Last edited by gasgallery; 05-11-2010 at 02:27 PM.
gasgallery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #109
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgallery View Post
Hmm, think I'm having trouble with this mod. I've been attacked by the HK-50s with HK-47 in the party on Onderon. It starts off with the HK-50s saying they can't attack or something similar, then they attack anyway. Meant to happen? Also I talk to HK-47 immediately after and his dialogue is just as normal.
Its supposed to be that if you encounter a group of HK-50's with HK-47 in your party, they will mention that they are unable to attack(like you said), however, you will still have to fight them, though HK-47 will be removed from your party for the duration of the fight.(He'll be put back once you are finished)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgallery
People have said about Nar Shadaa being much more "complete" now, but barely anything changed on my play through. Very odd. EDIT: Actually one major thing changed, in the Jekk Jekk Tar (sp) I got to the private chambers and Visquis was there with Hanharr. Visquis says something like "You must have angered Goto greatly..." yada yada, then the screen fades. Then when it comes back, Visquis is gone, Hanharr is still there, and I continue the quest as I did before installing the mod.
Show spoiler

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #110
gasgallery
Rookie

Hold up, problem solved. The installer for some reason made another Program Files folder... in my actual Program Files folder. Have to merge all the folders manually.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #111
vanir
Forumite

I think to trigger the lightsabre training you have to have:

1. Visas equipped with a lightsabre
2. One single blade lightsabre equipped on your PC
3. A spare single blade lightsabre in the GUI equipment screen.

Plus it does absolutely nothing for you that I've found so far. No XP, no new features. Just a device to measure your single handed, double handed and unarmed fighting capabilities against a common foe comparatively.

I would actually back a mod which gave you something like awarded the next tier of two-weapon fighting unless you're already maxed out, for defeating Visas in all three duels.

To trigger it you might have to unequip your second PC lightsabre and leave it in the GUI equipment.
vanir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #112
gasgallery
Rookie

Thanks vanir, I'll give it a shot when I get to that stage, I ended up starting a new game.

New issue now, sorry this must be tiresome lol. When I try to take the shuttle from Citadel Station to the Restoration Zone the screen fades before returning me to Citadel Station. Then I'm just trapped there, can't access the shuttle at all. Any ideas?
Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #113
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
I've recently gotten a chance to start up a playthrough of TSLRCM 1.5.1 and I have to say this: So far I've gotten to the second Telos surface module, but it has been the funnest playthrough yet. Granted, I have plenty of other tweaks and whatnot installed, but the cut dialog and refinements that have been added since 1.3 (the last version I tested) have made the experience top notch for me.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2010, 06:33 AM   #114
gasgallery
Rookie

I warped to the next are in my playthrough and havent had a single hitch otherwise, I'm LOVING the restored content. Really adds to the experience. Cheers for an epic mod guys
Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #115
Sith Holocron
M4-78

To all,

Once Deadly Stream comes back up (or a replacement for it appears), an announcement will be made here and the usual places. No need to PM us - we'll let you all know when that's the case.

Moderator note [05-19-2010 03:37 AM]

Removed references to deleted off topic posts, posting about another site being down is spam, and is infractable as such, please use PM's for this.

Last edited by RedHawke; 05-19-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:19 AM   #116
vanir
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgallery View Post
Thanks vanir, I'll give it a shot when I get to that stage, I ended up starting a new game.

New issue now, sorry this must be tiresome lol. When I try to take the shuttle from Citadel Station to the Restoration Zone the screen fades before returning me to Citadel Station. Then I'm just trapped there, can't access the shuttle at all. Any ideas?
This sounds like a bugged load. It happens occasionally. Sometimes you just get a randomly corrupted load and have to restart from an earlier save, then you get to that point again without changing anything and it's fine.

It's either that or some mundane trigger you're missing, like you were rushing through the section so quickly you forgot to speak to the Ithorian outside the shuttle bay before entering.
vanir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #117
Darth_Sasuna
Rookie

wow nice i just stumbled upon this when i get it again i will install it and the mods and were do we save it to if not by default? and must i find and download 1.2 and previous versions or what?

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
Darth_Sasuna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #118
Phildevil

Nope, no previous version. If by save, you mean install, well then just be sure you install-it at the proper place.
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #119
Darth Kuya
Rookie

Current Game: Dark Forces 2
I've never used any mods before, because I never knew how... But I installed this mod and it works GREAT!

Thank you so very much for all the work you put into it! And thank you for making it easy to install!

Show spoiler

Last edited by Darth Kuya; 06-07-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Darth Kuya is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #120
ARC Cody
Rookie

Despite the fact that the thread title says 1.5 is the final version, I have to ask - any plans for another patch? I've been holding off another playthrough in the hopes that some more content might be added.
ARC Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!