lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dak's WIPs
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Dak's WIPs

I'm working on a PC head mod that brings one of my favorite K1 heads into TSL... before I get a whole bunch of spammed posts about porting, no this is not porting. I was browsing through heads and I noticed that this (disregard the skin, just a reference. Though it is very cool ) one has many similarities to this (on the bottom) one from K1. So I reshaped it and made the new skin and I think it looks decent.

Now, I'm going to include various skins for this. The default skin that you see in the pic and a chiss are what I've decided on so far. Would anyone like to see anything else? (This idea was inspired by RedRob41's awesome PC heads in RoR. Thanks man!)
Also if anyone has suggestions about how I can improve it, please tell!

Screenie:
Show spoiler

Edit: Would a mod please change this to "Dak's W.I.P. Thread" so I don't have to keep posting new threads? Thanks.

Last edited by Dak Drexl; 05-21-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Dak's WIPs