lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Of .mats and .bms
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-06-2001, 04:11 PM   #1
BeastMaster
Dragon in Residence

Question Of .mats and .bms

Okay, two questions:

Firstly, a while back I recall coming across a utility for viewing bm files and converting to and from bmps. I've long since lost the URL, and I'm wondering if anyone has it.

The second question is related to a skinpack that I've been <small>not</small> working on for years. Most of the 3dos are getting close to being done, but now I find myself needing mats. could anyone point me toward some "mattable" (i.e., straight-on, full-frontal/full-dorsal) pictures from Xena/Hercules? It's a skinpack of Amazons, FYI.

Thanx in advance.

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
BeastMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2001, 12:59 PM   #2
Oninosensi

I wanna see these skins!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2001, 03:16 PM   #3
BeastMaster
Dragon in Residence

Cool Guy

It's supposed to be the Witches of Dathomir (I'd consider a possible Xena/Hercules TC, but I don't have the cog ability). I need someone else to provide the mats/bmps because I'm nowhere near good enough in photoshop to make leather armour.

Old 12-07-2001, 04:03 PM   #4
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
I'll send you bmut later tonight and I'll keep my eye out for some pics. What type of cogging would need to be done for the tc?
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2001, 03:58 PM   #5
BeastMaster
Dragon in Residence

Cool Guy

The main cog for the Xena TC (i.e., the only one that I haven't seen done before) would be the throwable chakram.

I'd think it'd be based on the ricochet effect from the bowcaster-bolt.

Xena (or any MP character) throws the chakram. The chakram keeps ricocheting, doing damage to (and perhaps ricocheting off of) any characters it hits except for Xena. If it "hits" Xena she'd "catch" it, and it'd return to the inventory.

The trick would be the ricochet, the target identifier (so that only the Thrower could catch it), and the "one-weapon only" (so that the weapon vanishes from the inventory when it's being thrown). Kinda like throwing the lightsaber in MotS, only without the auto-return feature.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Of .mats and .bms