lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Funny Stories.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Darth_Katarn
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Academy
Funny Stories.

Ok does anyone have any funny stories like funny dismemberments or just something Funny post it here ill share some

Ok yesterday got dismemberment to work and i spawned Desann,4 reborn with dual sabers,and 4 jedi i then unfroze them then they charged at us so we attacked 1 jedi was behind me another was infront of me one was diagonal from me and the last jedi was slayed so anyways my saber goes behind my head and i decapitate the jedi behind me then the jedi infront of me decapitated a reborn AND the Jedi diagonal of me and i ended up killing the jedi infront of me<the jedi behind me was a twilek<the one with the tentecales>the jedi infront of me was a black human male the jedi diagonal was a zabrak<the one with horns on her head>and last and least was the rodian<the bug thingy>

i would share another storie but i cant remeber any i guess i gotta go do one
Darth_Katarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Funny Stories.