lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Having troubles with SWKotOR2...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
backlash92
Lurker

Current Game: Final Fantasy II
Unhappy Having troubles with SWKotOR2...

I have installed Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords onto my 32-bit Windows Vista computer with recommended specs almost across the board, with the exception of my graphics card, which meets minimum requirements. I have already replaced the mss32.dll file with a working one and done the same with the Kotor2.exe file. Now, the game starts up great, but I can't seem to make it past the opening cutscene without the program crashing on me. it always gives me this message of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - The Sith Lords has stopped working" and exits the program, forcing me to my home screen. what can I do to fix this?
backlash92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Having troubles with SWKotOR2...

Tags
crash, knights, lords, problems, republic, sith, star, troubleshooting, troublest, wars