lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #121
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
Despite the fact that the thread title says 1.5 is the final version, I have to ask - any plans for another patch? I've been holding off another playthrough in the hopes that some more content might be added.
Yeah, version 1.6 is coming out, can't say when though. It won't really add any new content - just improve already existing stuff, fix some bugs here and there, tweak some cutscenes here and there... stuff like that.
zbyl2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 02:08 AM   #122
SRF_Vader
Rookie

Curious bug i've experienced on a fresh kotor install on a new game. Every part of the mod has worked flawlessly up to the endgame just after sparing atris and heading to the citadel. All the cutscenes show, and then i appear on telos surface inside the military base infront of the HK Factory instance. I assume this is the start of the hk-factory quest, except that i'm not hk, and i can't open the door. There are also 3 HK-50's in the hanger command center you can talk to, which will send you back to the polar region, cutscenes and all.

A suggestion on fixing this or just using a cheat to continue things along would be helpful. Only other mod i'm using is USM (with its associated loot-table update) and the compatibility patch (also using the 1.5 fix). And a nar shadaa background, which i doubt contains the files necessary to interfere with..anything. Again, it has worked flawlessly up to this point, so this has caught me by surprise.

If you only knew the power of the darkside!

Last edited by SRF_Vader; 06-08-2010 at 04:21 PM.
SRF_Vader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #123
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF_Vader View Post
Curious bug i've experienced on a fresh kotor install on a new game. Every party of the mod has worked flawlessly up to the endgame just after sparing atris and heading to the citadel. All the cutscenes show, and then i appear on telos surface inside the military base infront of the HK Factory instance. I assume this is the start of the hk-factory quest, except that i'm not hk, and i can't open the door. There are also 3 HK-50's in the hanger command center you can talk to, which will send you back to the polar region, cutscenes and all.

A suggestion on fixing this or just using a cheat to continue things along would be helpful. Only other mod i'm using is USM (with its associated loot-table update) and the compatibility patch (also using the 1.5 fix). And a nar shadaa background, which i doubt contains the files necessary to interfere with..anything. Again, it has worked flawlessly up to this point, so this has caught me by surprise.
I recall reading something about similar issue on deadlystream sometime back, it was something related to USM I believe. Try removing k_232tel_enter.ncs from your override and try again, that was the solution IIRC.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #124
Praetyre
Lurker

Current Game: TSL
Hello. I am a veteran KOTOR player who has recently returned to this wonderful, half finished game, and has been greatly enjoying the restorations of DarthStoney and his team. As part of a roleplay challenge, one of my intended goal's in game is to stabilize Telos (which effectively means to qualify for the 2000 credit reward from G0-T0). Does this mod offer any capability to do this? Obviously, helping Vogga will not do any favours, and the Bith outside Vogga's chambers speaking of alternate fuel sources might have something, but as he disappears after the Yacht and my current playthrough is at Dxun/Onderon as my third planet (with an earlier backup save at the end of the Telos military base), so it will take some sacrifices to investigate? The Exile sided with Czerka and killed Slusk, though I am not sure if this will effect the possibility of Telosian stability (or whether anything can be done with the Onderonian Beastriders in regards to animal shipments that might aid this).

Also, the subplot with the HK Factory has not developed much for me. I seem to be able to get 1000 XP everytime the Exile talks to HK about the sonic sensor and using it to track the new HK's, and although my journal states I have fought three groups, none of HK's dialogue options seem to yield any information about this new development. And in a minor bug, it is possible for G0-T0 to come with the player in the "Dance for Vogga" quest, though otherwise his refusing to enter Vogga's chambers works just fine.

Jorran, the salvager on Dantooine, also seems to be bugged, though I am unsure whether TSLRCM or any other mod has something to do with this. I let him leave upon demanding to talk about his supposed moisture vaporator theft (but after talking with Kaevee), and when talking to him in the salvagers camp, it switches to a camera view of the ruined Enclave's exterior and offers me the same dialogue options as I had when he was behind the door, though I was still able to complete the quest and get Suulru to join the militia.

I'm not sure if this was a deliberate decision on the part of the developers, but I believe reading on the TSLRP site that the initial Ravager cutscene was initially intended as an in-game scene, and a patch was available for download for it. Since I noticed zbyl2 commenting that the TSLRP fixes were included, I thought I'd bring it up, though at least it's in higher quality due to the HD cutscenes patch on FileFront.

Apologies if this is off topic, but an annoying bug that I have heard is related to video memory, but seems unlikely (while I am running max settings at my native 4:3 1280x1024 resolution, I have a GTX 470 with 4059 MB memory), and that I have noticed on both games, modded and vanilla, is that after a while, dialogue starts to skip, as well as there being a loss of sound during cutscenes. It can occur mid conversation with a single person, and seems slightly more common when loading new modules, especially cutscene-only ones like Tobin's ship. Is there any known cause or solution to this?

I would ask elsewhere, but it seems there's some GoDaddy related issue with the Deadly Stream forums.

Last edited by Praetyre; 06-08-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Praetyre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #125
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetyre View Post
As part of a roleplay challenge, one of my intended goal's in game is to stabilize Telos (which effectively means to qualify for the 2000 credit reward from G0-T0). Does this mod offer any capability to do this?
Yeah, if you talk to Vogga after blowing up Goto's Yacht, he'll agree to get fuel from Sleheyron to help Telos. After that you'll be able to tell Green on Telos about fuel.

Quote:
Also, the subplot with the HK Factory has not developed much for me. I seem to be able to get 1000 XP everytime the Exile talks to HK about the sonic sensor and using it to track the new HK's, and although my journal states I have fought three groups, none of HK's dialogue options seem to yield any information about this new development.
After you destroyed three groups of HK-50s, you should get a scene where
Show spoiler

Quote:
I'm not sure if this was a deliberate decision on the part of the developers, but I believe reading on the TSLRP site that the initial Ravager cutscene was initially intended as an in-game scene, and a patch was available for download for it. Since I noticed zbyl2 commenting that the TSLRP fixes were included, I thought I'd bring it up, though at least it's in higher quality due to the HD cutscenes patch on FileFront.
Just a note before someone get confused - if I said anything, I didn't say that TSLRP fixes were included, I said that we fixed bugs ourselves.
By Ravager cutsene I assume you mean one where you see Visas and Nihilus for the first time? We never turned it into in-game cutscene because it wouldn't allow us to keep original music in the scene. Though I must agree with you about quality...
Old 06-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #126
jrs90
Lurker

After going through voggas droid part I come to the new scene where atton and kreia attack bounty hunters but it crashes on the the way to ebonhawk when i meet up with the gand. Am I not suppose to go this way or is something else wrong?
jrs90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #127
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs90 View Post
After going through voggas droid part I come to the new scene where atton and kreia attack bounty hunters but it crashes on the the way to ebonhawk when i meet up with the gand. Am I not suppose to go this way or is something else wrong?
Your talking about the part where you played as T3 in the wharehouse? I may be thinking of the wrong part, but if it's atton and kreia you should be heading to the docks(going to save the Exile). If it's the other part it should be Atton ,Mira and T3 and you should be heading to Tienn's shop(so he'll change the transponder codes).

DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #128
Praetyre
Lurker

Current Game: TSL
For some unknown reason (I have no other mods that alter the content of Onderon), Onderon (though not Dxun) is highly unstable (no pun intended). It crashes every 10-20 minutes from my saves. My party consists of Mandalore and G0-T0, and the times when it crash seem to be somewhat random (though the problem seems to have started with a persistant crash after the end of the conversation exonerating Dhagon Ghent, upon loading the Western Square again), popping up around the Western Square and Iziz Cantina in particular. The cutscene of landing on Onderon was also inaudible half the time (I am using the HD cutscene patch and very laggy (in contrast to every other cutscene in the game).

There was also an odd thing I experienced, not sure if it's a bug, whereby Ponlar's second conversation could be triggered without going away from the Merchant Quarter and returning. I only experienced it once, so it may just be a random dialogue flag error (or related to the Handmaiden Choice for Females mod or ABCoLD's Skip Peragus, like the baffling error with the Peragus Maintenance Officer and Harbinger Medical logs not saying anything and spawning Jana Lorso nearby while playing the communications console sound from Telos with the Jana Lorso Czerka Uniform mod).

I am running KOTOR II in a secondary drive under Program Files as an administrator and in Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium's Compatibility Mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3, if it helps. My graphics options under swkotor2.ini are as follows:
[Graphics Options]
Anisotropy=16
Frame Buffer=1
Grass=1
Soft Shadows=1
Shadows=1
Brightness=38
EnableHardwareMouse=1
FullScreen=1
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
RefreshRate=60
Width=1280
Height=1024
V-Sync=1
Texture Quality=2
Anti Aliasing=8

I had experienced crashing before, but that was only after playing the game for a very long time (at least 5 hours straight) or after repeatedly reloading old files.

Last edited by Praetyre; 06-08-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Praetyre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #129
Phildevil

Well, about the "more content" part, I'm not convinced that there is some under way as of yet, however, there is a 1.6 patch underway...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #130
jedi7000nathan

Current Game: Kotors 1 and 2
I have been having a serious problem, for some odd reason the doors are vanishing and i can't get into new areas or trigger events

DOMO ARIGOTO MR. ROBOTO
GRUNDO KING
LEADER OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION
#1 YLANA SKYFIRE FAN

AZULA IS SEXY
jedi7000nathan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #131
jrs90
Lurker

Trapped!

I'm trapped in the koriban academy. I've done everything in it even saw vash but sion won't show up what do I do.
edit nm I forgot to open the door ha
Old 06-11-2010, 12:40 AM   #132
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Did you open the door to the Korriban Academy first?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #133
hoytt
Lurker

So far I've only finished Dantooine and Onderon this playthrough, but so far I really like it. Also, this may sound a bit spoilerish, but is there a list with the changes made by this mod compared to the original released version?
hoytt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #134
Darth Cryptic

Laughed my butt off when Goto got blasted by the 51's and HK, but when the game tries to go to the next segment, it keeps crashing at the load scree. Help!

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 03:14 PM   #135
SRF_Vader
Rookie

Fixed my telos problem and played through perfectly, the hk-factory was a blast. Was smooth playing since then until Malachor V.

The first thing is that the cutscene with the ebon hawk crashing did not play, it just went straight to the kreia/sion cutscene and then to my character standing outside a crashed hawk. But even worse, once i get to the part where my character walks by the assassins into the entrance of the Academy (after killing the giant storm beast) the game loads and then goes to a black screen, with music still playing, cursor visible, and i can still hit the flurry button and hear my lightsaber, but nothing else happens. Any clue as to what may be causing this?

Old 06-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #136
jrs90
Lurker

New crash
Now it crashes when I try to enter Onderon city after talking to the guard. What do I do?
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #137
DarthStoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF_Vader View Post
Fixed my telos problem and played through perfectly, the hk-factory was a blast. Was smooth playing since then until Malachor V.

The first thing is that the cutscene with the ebon hawk crashing did not play, it just went straight to the kreia/sion cutscene and then to my character standing outside a crashed hawk. But even worse, once i get to the part where my character walks by the assassins into the entrance of the Academy (after killing the giant storm beast) the game loads and then goes to a black screen, with music still playing, cursor visible, and i can still hit the flurry button and hear my lightsaber, but nothing else happens. Any clue as to what may be causing this?
This was an issue with loading of the cutscenes(907MAL specifically) for Malachor,all you can do for now is keep reloading and sometimes it won't crash. (I've had the same issue). So far with the changes in 1.6 it seems to be fixed now. (fingers crossed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs90
New crash
Now it crashes when I try to enter Onderon city after talking to the guard. What do I do?
Best suggestion is to set any/all graphics settings lower.(resolution especially) Onderon is very crash prone and it is probably one of the areas we messed with the least.(wasn't much to add just corrections)

Old 06-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #138
SRF_Vader
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post
This was an issue with loading of the cutscenes(907MAL specifically) for Malachor,all you can do for now is keep reloading and sometimes it won't crash. (I've had the same issue). So far with the changes in 1.6 it seems to be fixed now. (fingers crossed).

Best suggestion is to set any/all graphics settings lower.(resolution especially) Onderon is very crash prone and it is probably one of the areas we messed with the least.(wasn't much to add just corrections)
I'm not sure. It doesnt crash. jJust after my character walks into the entrance to the academy (the cutscene with the kneeling sith assassins) it loads and then its just a black screen. The cursor is there, the music is playing, and i can hear flourishing if i push the button. I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I've reloaded before that part like 100 times but it has not ever gotten past that point (Also, the cutscene of the ebon hawk crashing never played when i first got to malachor, why is that?). has worked flawlessly up to this point.

Edit: Ah, i finally got it to work. Yay.

Last edited by SRF_Vader; 06-12-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #139
Dekerok
Lurker

Can someone post a step by step for installation and should i patch to 1.ob before installing?
Dekerok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #140
Darth Cryptic

-mild eye twitching- Does no one read the read me?

Yes, patch to 1. what ever before installing.
Locate the TSL program folder, right click on it.
Click on properties.
click the little box deselecting read only and tell it to do it to everything within the folder.
Do you have the Patcher version, or the other version? Either way open the program, select where your TSL folder is, tell it to run.

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #141
Dekerok
Lurker

Nvm problem fixed

Last edited by Dekerok; 06-12-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Dekerok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #142
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Will version 1.6 be the one that will be compatible with M4-78? That was a top priority, wasn't it? (Haven't been following this thread since the first page.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #143
jrs90
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post

thnx for answering
Old 06-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #144
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram View Post
Will version 1.6 be the one that will be compatible with M4-78? That was a top priority, wasn't it? (Haven't been following this thread since the first page.)
No.
Updated version of M4-78 mod (aka, M4-78EP) will be compatible with TSLRCM, there probably won't be compatible patch before M4-78EP is released.
It's impossible to say when EP will be released.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #145
Darth Crados
Rookie

Well, I was making a playthrough after some time off TSL, installed everything no worries, no errors. Went through Onderon, no problems, then went to Dantooine.
Problem is...
Show spoiler

I'm using the USM with Stoney's patch, and i recall seeing a report about this bug, don't remember whre exactly.
Is there a way to solve this?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the fix at deadlystream, problem solved

Last edited by Darth Crados; 06-13-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: problem solved.
Darth Crados is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #146
Lunar4
Rookie

1.6 is out and up @ filefront
Lunar4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #147
DarthStoney

I updated the links in the first post of this thread also.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #148
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Has the USM compatibility patch been updated too - so it will work with the 1.6 version?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #149
DarthStoney

Not as of yet,it will still work with it but some party dialogs needed fixing anyway so I will need to redo those and release a new patch anyway.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #150
Zoid
Lurker

I have a problem that I think this mod caused: by leaving Nar Shadaa and coming back, I somehow triggered the Red Eclipse cutscene a second time. The problem is that the Red Eclipse leader is already dead, so now whenever I board the Ebon Hawk, it's empty and I can't access the navicomputer. Is there any way I can edit my save to fix this?
Zoid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #151
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
I have a problem that I think this mod caused: by leaving Nar Shadaa and coming back, I somehow triggered the Red Eclipse cutscene a second time. The problem is that the Red Eclipse leader is already dead, so now whenever I board the Ebon Hawk, it's empty and I can't access the navicomputer. Is there any way I can edit my save to fix this?
Here is what I just posted at deadlystream in bug report thread:
Quote:
@Red Eclipse.

I was playing Nar Shaddaa last night and yeah, it happens, and it's completely my fault. It WAS reported by HH before public 1.6 release, and I was SURE I fixed it. It seems that I did... partially. Means that I started fixing it, then left it for some time, and when I got back to it, I thought it was already fixed... but it wasn't, because I never wrote one important script. I'll get to it, and I'll probably release a quick patch to fix that issue. For now, I suggest just not entering EH after seeing Red Eclipse cutscene for the second time, OR try to avoid triggering it (that would require warping to move between modules, but it's possible).
Sorry for all problems.
If you fell need to blame someone, blame me. I'll totally understand.
Really sorry for all problems.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #152
Phildevil

Bah, you forgot something, no need to blame you All we gotta do is be glad you found the problem! Thanks, zbyl!
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #153
The Bloody Nine
Lurker

After killing Zez Kai-El, I tried to enter the Ebon Hawk. When I got in, my party was still with me but the other members of the crew were gone. I can't access the Navi-Computer or anything, so I'm stuck on Nar Shaddaa..

I have no other mods on btw.
The Bloody Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #154
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Nine View Post
After killing Zez Kai-El, I tried to enter the Ebon Hawk. When I got in, my party was still with me but the other members of the crew were gone. I can't access the Navi-Computer or anything, so I'm stuck on Nar Shaddaa..

I have no other mods on btw.
Did you get Red Eclipse cutscene re-trigger bug?
If so, try "warp 003EBO" command, it should do it for you.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #155
The Bloody Nine
Lurker

Thanks, it worked!
The Bloody Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #156
zbyl2

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/do...?do=file&id=32

This will fix Red Eclipse problems - just remember to load a save before landing on Nar Shaddaa, otherwise patch might not work properly. It definitely will not work if you reaload save AFTER dealing with Red Eclipse.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #157
Fiendfyre
Lurker

hey i have the same problem as Bloody. Im finished with everything on nar shadaa but I can't use the Ebon Hawk. Id rather not have to do everything on NS again and I cant for the life of me get that console trick to work. I have a European keyboard, and it says that I have to press alt + 7 and then 7 again (this works) but when I type in that warp 003ebo command and press alt + 7 again nothing happens :S
Fiendfyre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #158
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendfyre View Post
Hey, I have the same problem as Bloody.
A) Did you install the new patch that Zbyl2 linked to above?

B) If you did install that, did you note what he said in the read me file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbyl2
In order for this patch to work correctly in your game, after installing it you must load a save from before landing on Nar Shaddaa.
(Emphasis mine)

Old 06-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #159
zbyl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendfyre View Post
hey i have the same problem as Bloody. Im finished with everything on nar shadaa but I can't use the Ebon Hawk. Id rather not have to do everything on NS again and I cant for the life of me get that console trick to work. I have a European keyboard, and it says that I have to press alt + 7 and then 7 again (this works) but when I type in that warp 003ebo command and press alt + 7 again nothing happens :S
After you type in the command, you're supposed to press enter
Old 06-29-2010, 07:24 AM   #160
itsonlydanny
Lurker

Is the Holowan Plugin compatible with TSLRCM? I asked because when I installed the HP over TSLRCM it crashed the game, forcing me to re-install the entire game. Any ideas?

Thanks,
DANNY
itsonlydanny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!