lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #3201
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
*Ahem* you DO know it's STUPID question, STUPID answer, wrong? Logic not required, even for you.


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 12:23 AM   #3202
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
But I like logic.

What did you say?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 12:44 AM   #3203
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I said Could e, could we, should he, could e should be, with we, could she with he, e could be with we, and she with e, would he.


Yes?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 01:03 AM   #3204
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
No! ¬_¬

What?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 01:20 AM   #3205
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 720
LF Jester 
What's on second.









How many light bulbs does it take to screw in a light?


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #3206
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Umm...LMNOP?

Is Tommy DiVito a funny guy?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #3207
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Yes, but I don't know who he is, so I'm going by what I know about Danny DeVito.

Tuesday's coming, did you bring your coat?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #3208
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
It's at the dry cleaner's, should be ready on Monday.

Wednesday's coming, did you bring your Tuesday?


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #3209
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
You never bring Tuesday to a Wednesday, it's just gauche.

Have you made the reservations for your upcoming trip to Mars yet?


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #3210
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Yep, I should arrive November 21, 2059.

I shouldn't have picked that date, should I?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 02:13 AM   #3211
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
On the contrary, it was a very good decision because the world is supposed to end the next day. Your foresight is commendable.

Is it a good idea to make posts using an on-screen keyboard to avoid leaning forward to type?


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #3212
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
No. That may cause slouching.

Not to be? Or to be?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #3213
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
That is the question.

Say, do you want to go see a movie?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #3214
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Depends.

Why do you want to see a movie?



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #3215
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
I don't, but I was wondering if you did.

Have none of you seen Rejected?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #3216
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I want to.

Is it a good idea to try to feed on Pinface if you happen to be a headcrab?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 03:19 AM   #3217
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Not recommended. Though a poison headcrab could probably last longer than a regular or fast one.

What would you do if infected by a headcrab?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 03:43 AM   #3218
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Become a zombine, I suppose.

Would would you do if Gordon Freeman were hitting you with his crowbar?


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #3219
.:Lord Revan:.
Junior Member
 
.:Lord Revan:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere :D
Posts: 413
Current Game: MW3
If you mate a pitbull and a sh**zu do you get bullsh**.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #3220
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
It doesn't matter. You're being skipped because you ignored Totenkopf's question.

Quote:
Would would you do if Gordon Freeman were hitting you with his crowbar?
Probably cry.

What would you do if I hit you with Gordon Freeman's crowbar?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #3221
topshot
Loves Taffy
 
topshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,496
I'd counterattack after the third hit with the very same crowbar.

What would you do if it were possible to travel backwards in time?


"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #3222
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Find and destroy the inventor of the necktie.

What would you do with the ability to go forward in time?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #3223
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I'd travel to the future assuming it was successful (and there are ways to actually do that, apparently.) I'd keep and preserve as much as I could from my time period in whatever way possible. Then I'd time it for ~1000 years in the future because I don't honestly foresee humans being around for another 5,000 years at this rate. If I came back as the last man alive on earth...well, crap...

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #3224
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 720
LF Jester 
What is Dave Chappelle.








Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #3225
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Yes, but only in a solid black, opaque outhouse.

What would you do if Dave Chappelle got ahold of the gravity gun and used it to propel Jai'galaar Bralor into the air?


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #3226
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
I'd be propelled into the air.

Would you help me?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #3227
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Depends. Do you have change in your pockets?

Why do you think i asked that?



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #3228
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Because you've moved from stealing souls to stealing spare change.

Spare change > Souls?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #3229
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Souls >>>>>>>>>>> Spare change



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #3230
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Where did Demongo's question go?


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #3231
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Looks like Demongo forgot the question part

Why did Demongo forget to ask something?



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #3232
HockeyGoalie35
The New Leader
 
HockeyGoalie35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Connecticut, U.S.A.
Posts: 553
Current Game: DJ Starscream
Veteran Modder Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
becasue he can forget things too you know

why is this my first question?




Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGoalie35 View Post
I wish I had some Combustable Lemons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =purifier View Post
Granted, but you accidently get blown up with that lemony smell and the
Pine-Sol woman appears out of nowhere and says: "That's the power of Pine-Sol, baby. "
HockeyGoalie35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #3233
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Because you've never been curious before.

Why won't Hockey give a d*mn?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #3234
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Because he got a virus

Why aren't you doing anything?



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #3235
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 720
LF Jester 
Because I'm on my "not giving a damn" break, man! Besides..he's still not giving a damn either.







Why is it "damned if you do and damned if you don't" ?


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #3236
HockeyGoalie35
The New Leader
 
HockeyGoalie35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Connecticut, U.S.A.
Posts: 553
Current Game: DJ Starscream
Veteran Modder Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
because in reality, everyone is just damned

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?




Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGoalie35 View Post
I wish I had some Combustable Lemons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =purifier View Post
Granted, but you accidently get blown up with that lemony smell and the
Pine-Sol woman appears out of nowhere and says: "That's the power of Pine-Sol, baby. "
HockeyGoalie35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #3237
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Nah, they just phone it in and let someone else deal w/it.

Why can't you hold you liquor better?


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #3238
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Someone coated the bottle in grease, I swear!

Why is there a weapon in DnD 3.5 called a gnome calculus?


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #3239
HockeyGoalie35
The New Leader
 
HockeyGoalie35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Connecticut, U.S.A.
Posts: 553
Current Game: DJ Starscream
Veteran Modder Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
becasue it was created by short people

why did Sev "die"?




Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGoalie35 View Post
I wish I had some Combustable Lemons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =purifier View Post
Granted, but you accidently get blown up with that lemony smell and the
Pine-Sol woman appears out of nowhere and says: "That's the power of Pine-Sol, baby. "
HockeyGoalie35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #3240
Gamma097
Rookie
 
Gamma097's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 141
Because Sev's Katarn-armor broke in combat, and the warranty ran out 15 seconds after he got into the missile turret.

Why am I new to these forum games?



Join Carbonite Modders | Carbonite Modders Site | ARC Trooper Mod Updates
If you would like to voice a character in the ARC Trooper Mod, please send me a private message, and I'll see what I can do.
If you have any Mandalorian songs like Vode An, Rage of the Shadow Warriors, or Gra'tua Cuun on your MP3 or computer, paste this to your signature.
Gamma097 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > General Forum Games > Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.