lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: FORCE UNLEASHED GAME
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Obi Dan
Lurker

FORCE UNLEASHED GAME

Hi all, just new to forums, loved this game, my favourite SW game before was Jedi outcast, it is still brilliant but ive come to love this game and what it essentially is. My question is: Why is it no one has ever made a game based on Luke skyalkers exploits? i mean, if yu combine the technology from the force unleashed, haden blackman and some cool art design, you could design the ultimate luke fan game:- ranging from the battle of hoth(hinted at in sith edition) to the duel with vader in bespin-some levels inspired by Shadow of the Empire concerning luke, the han solo rescue would just be phenomenal with luke cutting up jabbas army into pieces and throwing them into the sarlacc, jumping from skif to skif until all of jabba men are dead meat. Even the battle of endor, taking down those scouts on the bikes culminating with the battle with vader to save his soul. I mean...why has no one thought of this??? and i dont like the reasoning that its been done before...yeah on the snes...not looking good on HD with the graphics from force unleashed!!! call it "Star Wars the force Unleashed: Lukes Chronicle" or something like that and i guraantee it will sell. What does everyone think? to see luke kick jedi ass like a real bad ass jedi knight??? to play him when your kiking ass with the force????
Obi Dan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > FORCE UNLEASHED GAME