lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cameo - Republic Commandos to appear in Clone Wars Season 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #81
Commander Dimal
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Outcast
I hope that after Fate of the Jedi concludes that there won't be anymore giant book series's. Seriously, there's NJO, LOTF, and FOTJ, we don't need anymore long book series's that are like 9-25 books long, the story gets hard to follow if you miss a few and it gets old and boring after the first 5 books. Oh and I heard that Karen Traviss is now writing Halo books. She will be writing a series of books telling about the events that happen after Halo 3, maybe we'll even learn Master Chief's fate? The series starts with a book that's a sequel to the Halo book, Ghosts of Onyx.
Commander Dimal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #82
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai'galaar Bralor View Post
I hereby declare this thread to be the sovereign property of Beskar Enterprises™ and The Collective™.
All your posts are belong to us.©

[/@thread]
Uh, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Dimal View Post
I hope that after Fate of the Jedi concludes that there won't be anymore giant book series's. Seriously, there's NJO, LOTF, and FOTJ, we don't need anymore long book series's that are like 9-25 books long, the story gets hard to follow if you miss a few and it gets old and boring after the first 5 books.
It's not that difficult to follow if you use Wookieepedia to catch up on what has happened to characters if you've missed a book or two.

No one is making you buy or read them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Dimal
Oh and I heard that Karen Traviss is now writing Halo books. She will be writing a series of books telling about the events that happen after Halo 3, maybe we'll even learn Master Chief's fate? The series starts with a book that's a sequel to the Halo book, Ghosts of Onyx.
Not entirely sure what this has to do with Commandos appearing in The Clone Wars, but as far as i'm concerned Haloids and GearHeads (she's writing Gears of War 3 too) are welcome to her.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #83
Commander Dimal
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Outcast
^I thought that some people would like to know since they like her books and some of us on the forums are Halo fans.
Commander Dimal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #84
RC-3556
Rookie

Current Game: Fallout New Vegas
I was actually expecting TX-001/Astor (yes I read your KT rant)/alexrd to say that she would make master cheif look stupid and rubbish compared to the brave, battle hardened awesome might of the spartan 1
RC-3556 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #85
Leif Ericson
Banned

Current Game: RepCom (again)
TCW just got a lot more epic.
Leif Ericson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > Community > Absent Without Leave > Cameo - Republic Commandos to appear in Clone Wars Season 3