lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Puzzle Agent
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
purple_tentacle_

Puzzle Agent

Probably the best game I have played in months! I have been playing allot of first person shooter's and this was a nice change. I like the way the graphics and sound track the most but what I think makes the game so unique is the way you get around the place you don't actually move Agent Tethers around like you would in Sam and Max or TOMI. The only thing I am disappointing in is finding out info seems to be too easy. Its almost like it gives you the clues. The puzzles can be hard but I would have liked it if you can move freely around the map without it guiding you every step of the game like a built in walk through. But overall I think it is a great game! Worth the money.

Here is the link just in case no one knows what the heck I am talking about:
http://www.telltalegames.com/puzzleagent

I suggest it to every Telltale fan!

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Kroms
Moose fell on my head

Hee, pretty sure everyone here knows the game, purple_tentacle, but I like your enthusiasm.

I've yet to play it. I'm a big fan of both Telltale and Grickle, but my PC won't run the damn thing. I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend yesterday, and she called me up, just under two hours to go, to say she'd finished it, really liked it but wanted more of an ending. She said she got so freaked out at two points - the end of the demo and somewhere towards the end of the game somewhere - that she just shut it down and paced around her house to calm down. So, I'm looking forward to it. It's just an issue of getting a chance to.
Kroms is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
purple_tentacle_

Haha ya it is a freaky game it made me jump once so far it caught me off guard. Well I had no idea what it was so I am pretty excited about it and I am familiar of Grickle I thought I recognized the art from somewhere.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
-Ronald Reagan
Old 09-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
Jake
INSANE

Current Game: Tales of MI
Old News! LFN Staff Member 
For what its worth, you don't have to go everywhere Nelson/the game suggest you go. There is extra dialog and some non-critical puzzles in many of the locations if you go off on your own, especially after accomplishing something big.
Jake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
purple_tentacle_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
For what its worth, you don't have to go everywhere Nelson/the game suggest you go. There is extra dialog and some non-critical puzzles in many of the locations if you go off on your own, especially after accomplishing something big.
Oh I didn't know you were allowed to go off alone. I haven't put allot of time into the game though. It is nice not having to move around by yourself. I don't know about anyone else but I think this is the best by Telltale for awhile. I didn't really like the new Sam and max season I wish they didn't change the graphics and allot of different things so to me this is really exciting.

-Ronald Reagan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Puzzle Agent