Narshadaa 18 20.93%
Korriban 45 52.33%
Malacore 11 12.79%
Peragus 17 19.77%
Ebon hawk 16 18.60%
Harbinger 12 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #81
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Down View Post
Is it me, or do some textures look out of place?
Which textures are...

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may:
Old 04-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #82
strikerdes
Banned

Current Game: kotor 2 and sims 2/3
amazing (: well done, dantooine looks brilliant
strikerdes is offline   you may:
Old 04-18-2009, 03:40 AM   #83
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikerdes View Post
amazing (: well done, dantooine looks brilliant
glad u liked it let me know what you think of the other planets

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 02-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #84
Darth Crados
Rookie

well, i've only downloaded some of the parts of this enhancement (the ones i liked in the screenshots).
Well Dxun is great. I was bugged on the original dxun that it was grass grass grass ( I know, it's a jungle). But this gave dxun a new, and better, look.
Peragus is simply amazing. It gives the area a nem fun to play ( I stopped skiping Peragus mainly because of this mod).
Korriban is AWESOME. It gives a way better look, especially to the valley of the dark lords.
I only have a few things to ask:
Have you changed the sith trooper armor? Since I installed this ( I installed the creatures and PLC originally, but deleted them) the armor looks too shiny to me.
Other thing that bugs me is the sith holocron (and sith monument if you have the jedi temple mod). I mean a white sith holocron?? I don't know about you guys, but a white sith holocron is awful.
Could you tell me what are the files (if they indeed exist) that change the color of the holocron, as well as the sith trooper thing? I'd greately appreciate it
It is just great but 4/5 for some things I didn't like (mainly the creatures)
Nice job Xarwarz
Darth Crados is offline   you may:
Old 02-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #85
Jack Attack
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor 2
Marvelous, wonderful, acomplished, and spectacular are words to describe your work from what I've seen and read so far. I am anxious to play. I'll be playing though the game and if there's anything that I could point out that has room for improvement or was done exceptionally well, I will let you know. Is there anyone skilled enough out there who happens to be working to modify the body language and mannerisms of the characters in the game? Maybe Drewton could with his TSLMIM or you since it seems that you would have skills related to that at least with what you have done with the graphics. I hardly play video games at all if that has an obvious answer. But they are fun when I do play them, and all of you who worked to basically recreate Kotor 2 have really got me into playing and using your work on the game.
Jack Attack is offline   you may:
Old 02-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #86
Phildevil

Hum, I may be mistaken, but I believe that skinning/texturing as done by Xarwars is not related to modifying the body language. Even as I cannot state what would be involved in altering the such, I am pretty much sure it is a different type of modding. Besides, what you propose (body language and the such) should probably be posted in the request forum...
Phildevil is offline   you may:
Old 02-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #87
Jack Attack
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
Hum, I may be mistaken, but I believe that skinning/texturing as done by Xarwars is not related to modifying the body language. Even as I cannot state what would be involved in altering the such, I am pretty much sure it is a different type of modding. Besides, what you propose (body language and the such) should probably be posted in the request forum...
I'm not surprised that it's not related. Yes I should put it the request forum, but it was just a question as to whether or not someone is working on that. I am actually somewhat surprised then that no one has yet since every character has the same small set of body movements. Though I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt that it may be the most difficult and complicated of anything to modify and people have been more concerned with things like the cut content maybe.

Last edited by Jack Attack; 02-13-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Jack Attack is offline   you may:
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #88
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-Eight View Post
this skins are awesome i download it now.
but i have a question.
can i use the skins for Datooine/Korriban/EbonHawk for Kotor1 too?
There is Xarwarz's thread for KotOR 1. Take a look at it here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=198801

Nick Vader is offline   you may:
Old 02-22-2010, 01:07 AM   #89
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Crados View Post
well, i've only downloaded some of the parts of this enhancement (the ones i liked in the screenshots).
Well Dxun is great. I was bugged on the original dxun that it was grass grass grass ( I know, it's a jungle). But this gave dxun a new, and better, look.
Peragus is simply amazing. It gives the area a nem fun to play ( I stopped skiping Peragus mainly because of this mod).
Korriban is AWESOME. It gives a way better look, especially to the valley of the dark lords.
I only have a few things to ask:
Have you changed the sith trooper armor? Since I installed this ( I installed the creatures and PLC originally, but deleted them) the armor looks too shiny to me.
Other thing that bugs me is the sith holocron (and sith monument if you have the jedi temple mod). I mean a white sith holocron?? I don't know about you guys, but a white sith holocron is awful.
Could you tell me what are the files (if they indeed exist) that change the color of the holocron, as well as the sith trooper thing? I'd greately appreciate it
It is just great but 4/5 for some things I didn't like (mainly the creatures)
Nice job Xarwarz
Sorry i didn't respond didn't think anyone remembered this thread. No i didn't change any armors just the creatures but i'm glad you like the mod. I'm going to do a re up and and some new better textures i created. Uh the sith holocron texture is in the telos folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Attack View Post
Marvelous, wonderful, acomplished, and spectacular are words to describe your work from what I've seen and read so far. I am anxious to play. I'll be playing though the game and if there's anything that I could point out that has room for improvement or was done exceptionally well, I will let you know. Is there anyone skilled enough out there who happens to be working to modify the body language and mannerisms of the characters in the game? Maybe Drewton could with his TSLMIM or you since it seems that you would have skills related to that at least with what you have done with the graphics. I hardly play video games at all if that has an obvious answer. But they are fun when I do play them, and all of you who worked to basically recreate Kotor 2 have really got me into playing and using your work on the game.
Thanks for the compliments um no i don't do animations thats another department.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 02-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #90
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
Sorry i didn't respond didn't think anyone remembered this thread. No i didn't change any armors just the creatures but i'm glad you like the mod. I'm going to do a re up and and some new better textures i created. Uh the sith holocron texture is in the telos folder

Thanks for the compliments um no i don't do animations thats another department.
How could we forget this thread, it has one of the best texture mods out there. I still wonder why you have not hosted these to KOTOR Files yet.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may:
Old 02-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #91
Phildevil

Something about them "refusing" (somehow, for unknown reason...) to upload some of them, if I recall.
Phildevil is offline   you may:
Old 02-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #92
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
Something about them "refusing" (somehow, for unknown reason...) to upload some of them, if I recall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTOR Files Submission Rule
:
After preparing your file as detailed above please use the form below to begin uploading your file if the filesize is BELOW 250 megabytes. If the filesize of your file is ABOVE 250 megabytes you will need to upload the file elsewhere and supply us with the URL of the file by clicking here. An overview of your files which are currently pending approval can be found here
It appears that the files in question being able to be compressed into the specified format is the problem it seems.

If you give me permission, I will gladly submit the textures for you. I will make sure the moderators will be immediately informed that they are your textures not mine.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #93
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
It appears that the files in question being able to be compressed into the specified format is the problem it seems.

If you give me permission, I will gladly submit the textures for you. I will make sure the moderators will be immediately informed that they are your textures not mine.
Well theres a few on kotor files now. Its just that for what ever reason the files expired a while back after i uploaded almost all the planets. Another thing i starting doing is compressing my files in DDS format so it doesn't take long to download. But they don't take dds files. But i making a new TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT should be out in 2011 so if you want to upload the ones that aren't on there sure go ahead.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 02-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #94
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Well theres a few on kotor files now. Its just that for what ever reason the files expired a while back after i uploaded almost all the planets. Another thing i starting doing is compressing my files in DDS format so it doesn't take long to download. But they don't take dds files. But i making a new TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT should be out in 2011 so if you want to upload the ones that aren't on there sure go ahead.
I've got the OK from jonathan7 too. I will begin submitting tommorow. Full credit will be given to you Xarwarz.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:25 AM   #95
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
I've got the OK from jonathan7 too. I will begin submitting tommorow. Full credit will be given to you Xarwarz.
ok thanks

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 03-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #96
nsinger998
Rookie

really awesome mod. What some people meant with the ebon hawk is that you used the wrong texture for some of the ebon hawk stuff. what you used appear to have been wall textures. I looked at the PER_EH1.tga in this mod:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...rizzt425;89455
and it was totally different then what you used in your mod. oh, did anybody have black floor tiles in the ebon hawk?
nsinger998 is offline   you may:
Old 03-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #97
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsinger998 View Post
really awesome mod. What some people meant with the ebon hawk is that you used the wrong texture for some of the ebon hawk stuff. what you used appear to have been wall textures. I looked at the PER_EH1.tga in this mod:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...rizzt425;89455
and it was totally different then what you used in your mod. oh, did anybody have black floor tiles in the ebon hawk?
Well the new ebon hawk interior i finished will look way better in the new mod so forget that older ebon look

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 03-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #98
nsinger998
Rookie

oh cool. your stuff is good either way. its like playing a new game.
nsinger998 is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #99
N-5/Prudii
Rookie

Current Game: New Vegas
Duxnis pretty good, except for the leaves texture on the walls. If I may ask, what is the name of that texture?
N-5/Prudii is offline   you may:
Old 03-22-2010, 02:16 AM   #100
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsinger998 View Post
oh cool. your stuff is good either way. its like playing a new game.
Thanks but the new one will be better at different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-5/Prudii View Post
Duxnis pretty good, except for the leaves texture on the walls. If I may ask, what is the name of that texture?

DXN_clif3

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #101
ruthless blade
Lurker

thx men :P
ruthless blade is offline   you may:
Old 05-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #102
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
Rated from me: Excellent! 5 stars which you deserve Xarwarz. I hope this isn't the last we see from you...

Nick Vader is offline   you may:
Old 08-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #103
hedgehog brown
Lurker

nobody's seeding this demonoid thread anymore. is there anywhere else to get this? want.

also out of curiosity, is there a mod to increase the resolution?
hedgehog brown is offline   you may:
Old 08-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #104
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT VER 3 in 2011

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE

Thanks to all who supported version one and gave me the drive to improve the mod

Thanks to Dstoney for letting me mod the droid planet

Thanks to Fred Tetra for the k tool

Skyboxes were made by Necromancer and Hazel

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE
Perhaps a moderator missed the change to the first post in this thread but Xarwarz requested a lock on this thread in April. I'll send a PM to a moderator to direct their attention here.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 08-23-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #105
storm-rider
Rookie

Current Game: A variety
how do u download these mods? could u post em on http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/
plz because i cant seem to download em
storm-rider is offline   you may:
Old 08-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #106
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Perhaps a moderator missed the change to the first post in this thread but Xarwarz requested a lock on this thread in April. I'll send a PM to a moderator to direct their attention here.
Yes i thought it was gone already

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm-rider View Post
how do u download these mods? could u post em on http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/
plz because i cant seem to download em
This mod version no longer exist here. Ill be finishing up a newer end game version soon.

Visit my mod link in my sig

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 08-24-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:25 AM   #107
storm-rider
Rookie

Current Game: A variety
yes i've tried them, all it gives is the pictures and no where to download it from.
storm-rider is offline   you may:
Old 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #108
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm-rider View Post
yes i've tried them, all it gives is the pictures and no where to download it from.
The NEW TSL Visual Enhancement End game mod is NOT finished yet i been working on it since march but it is almost complete so its coming soon.....stay tuned........

]PLEASE CLOSE THREAD DOWN ITS USELESS THANKS

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 09-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #109
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Done...

Prime is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

Tags
2009, enhancement, graphics, tsl, visual, xarwarz