lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL: Black screen to enter Ravager
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
pep
Lurker

TSL: Black screen to enter Ravager

I finish the Entertainment 081 Redux's battle.I speak with Mandalore.I see the cinematics of the ships attacking the Ravager.... and after... nothing!.
The screen remains in black and I cant advance!.I listen the music, the sounds I can see the mouse, the menu with the keyboard, pause the game...
But all is in black!.And I'm in the same place!.
I reloaded the save several times, without success.I tried talk with Mandalore with the Override folder empty, for if it is a mods's problem.Same results.
I use Windowns XP and I've never had a similar problem in another part of the game.
My game version is the 1.0b.I believe.

Please, help!
I'm desperate!
pep is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
This is most likely a mod problem. What mods are you using?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
pep
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Q View Post
This is most likely a mod problem. What mods are you using?
-90skrobepackfinal
-atris_robe_k2
-darth_nihilus_robes_and_lightsaber
-darth_nihilus_animation_fix
-force_fashion
-force_fashion II
-jmarmour
-tslazkulpc
-Sep_Jedi_Battle_armor (I'm not sure if this comes to install)
-wound_in_the_force_v.2 (although right now I do not use this head)
-miranharr (this is for choose freely between Mira and Hangarr)

And well, I believe that this is all.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
Q
The one who knocks

Hm. None of those look like they would cause this problem. Have you tried to go back to an earlier save where you're in a different module?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Old 10-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Hm. None of those look like they would cause this problem. Have you tried to go back to an earlier save where you're in a different module?
90SK's mods give many mods app.2da problems... not sure if he set up the patcher incorrectly, or uses rows that many other modders use as well. That is my guess.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
Q
The one who knocks

OK, I never messed with those.

-Toker
Old 10-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
pep
Lurker

Quote:
Have you tried to go back to an earlier save where you're in a different module?
Yes, I had kept a save just before talking to Mandalore.I should try it with an even earlier?.
Quote:
90SK's mods give many mods app.2da problems... not sure if he set up the patcher incorrectly, or uses rows that many other modders use as well. That is my guess.
Mmmmmm... Could be.As I may uninstall it?
Old 10-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
Yes, I had kept a save just before talking to Mandalore.I should try it with an even earlier?
Yes, from back when you were in a different module, so that you'll have to make at least one area transition (the more, the better) before talking to Mandalore and triggering the cutscene. Try this before you try anything else.

-Toker
Old 10-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
pep
Lurker

Quote:
Yes, from back when you were in a different module, so that you'll have to make at least one area transition (the more, the better) before talking to Mandalore and triggering the cutscene. Try this before you try anything else.
I reloaded a save in Handmainden fight against Atris, but to reach to Mandalore still gives me the same error.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
Q
The one who knocks

Did you uninstall the mods first?

-Toker
Old 10-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
pep
Lurker

Quote:
Did you uninstall the mods first?
No,but I should uninstall EVERY mod?Or suffice try with the Override's folder empty?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
Q
The one who knocks

Try emptying the override first. And you don't have to go all the way back to Atris if you made a save before talking to Mandalore, then go back to the previous module and re-enter. The contents of the override folder are loaded with each area transition, so the changes take place then.

-Toker
Old 10-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #13
pep
Lurker

Quote:
Try emptying the override first. And you don't have to go all the way back to Atris if you made a save before talking to Mandalore, then go back to the previous module and re-enter. The contents of the override folder are loaded with each area transition, so the changes take place then.
Nothing.I have done what you told me, I exit the module and re-entered, without mods installed, but the same problem keeps happening!.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
pep
Lurker

Nobody knows anything?.
Please, I want to spend the game in a damn time!
I want to see the end of the game ...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > TSL: Black screen to enter Ravager