lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with a MAC
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Arthur x
Lurker

Problem with a MAC

I dont know where to post problems with a mac so if this must be moved please do.

I play KOTOR on my mac, and I try to press Alt-N, which creates ~ which should open the console, but on mine it just freezes, is there any way to change the key combination, or, (I know this is a bit of a modding request) make it more Visible?
Arthur x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
I've never played kotor on mac, I just have a PC that only runs kotor haha. I am on a mac now though, have you tried just pressing the ~ button normally?

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
I've never played kotor on mac, I just have a PC that only runs kotor haha. I am on a mac now though, have you tried just pressing the ~ button normally?
That's exactly how I get the cheat console to come up on my KotOR on my Macintosh. The ~ button works perfectly fine for me.

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Problem with a MAC

Tags
mac problem