lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #281
Phildevil

In my opinion, I'd like to see that patch only for when TSL RCM reach its final version. It seems a lot of work to adapt this patch to each new version (however, I guess it is a good exercise to keep skills sharp for stoney...).
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #282
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR
The HK Factory isn't triggering properly. I kill three squads, it tells me to talk to HK-47 in the Ebon Hawk, but when I do, he still says that I need to fight three squads, and he doesn't know where the factory is. help please.
Darth Tartarus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #283
MishraArtificer
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tartarus View Post
The HK Factory isn't triggering properly. I kill three squads, it tells me to talk to HK-47 in the Ebon Hawk, but when I do, he still says that I need to fight three squads, and he doesn't know where the factory is. help please.
I thought you needed to fight 3 squads with him in the active party...
MishraArtificer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #284
Sisiana
Rookie

Incredible work on this mod. I look forward to playing a more complete version of TSL.

I would also like to know if Master Vash's meeting with the Exile (which was cut) is now included. If not, would the 'Lonna Vash Mod' conflict with any of the files?

Sisiana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #285
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I thought you needed to fight 3 squads with him in the active party...
I did...
Old 09-27-2010, 01:34 AM   #286
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisiana View Post
Incredible work on this mod. I look forward to playing a more complete version of TSL.

I would also like to know if Master Vash's meeting with the Exile (which was cut) is now included. If not, would the 'Lonna Vash Mod' conflict with any of the files?
The Vash conversation is not included in TSLRCM. It is included in Stoney's M4-78 mod which is not compatible with TSLRCM. Stoney is currently unavailable to work on it due to taking some time off from the KOTOR modding scene. An expanded version of that mod - currently in the creation phase - has been handed off to Zbyl2 (the other main person making TSLRCM.)

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #287
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Is this compatible with the Un-Restored Content Mod?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #288
Seikan

It's the same mod, but this one is a newer version.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #289
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the UnRestored Content mod the mod by Darth Balor aka Pikmin aka the guy who kept stealing other modders work?

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #290
Seikan

Ah, well it seem there are two "un-restored content", the one you are talking about I don't know a lot about it.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #291
Sith Holocron
M4-78

TSLURC - as described by Shem - was:

"Zbyl2 returns with a huge restoration mod for you all to play with. These are things the TSL Restoration Project by Team Gizka will not be restoring. These restorations include dialog spoken by an HK-50 unit after blasting the shuttle going to the Polar Region on Telos, Kreia talking about how the Exile doesn?t know what it means to be a Sith on Dantooine, a battle with HK-50 units on Goto?s Yacht, a cut scene with Darth Sion getting ready to go to Nar Shaddaa to destroy the Exile, Master Zez-Kai Ell in battle, and Atris in her Darth Traya outfit on Malachor V."
(Bold type and italics added.)

TSLURC was originally designed to add the material to the TSLRP. TSLRCM on the other hand goes beyond TSLURC's ambitions and seeks to replace TSLRP.

Back to the TSLRCM discussion already in progress . . .

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 10-06-2010 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Slight edits for clarity's sake.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #292
ARC Cody
Rookie

Well, first playthrough with this installed, on Telos Station and no bugs so far. I've noticed some of the changes mentioned and as one of those people who can't stand the smallest mistakes, I salute you! Great job on the mod, and thank you for all your effort.

Just have to ask, those bug fixes that TSLRP released, are they fixed here as well? In the OP there's only one change mentioned for Dxun, but there's the fix from TSLRP that corrects the puzzle you have to solve. Did you just forget to mention stuff like that?
Also, do all the Sith Marauders and Lords on Malachor still look like civilians?
And lastly, how come zibyl's Sion Peragus Arrival wasn't implemented? It's cut content, isn't it? As a complete noob to the techie stuff with no time l to learn, it would just be one less potential incompatability for me to deal with.
No offense meant.
Cheers

Last edited by ARC Cody; 10-09-2010 at 11:13 AM.
ARC Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #293
Sith Holocron
M4-78

ARC Cody, I can answer a few of those for you.

The Sion Peragus Arrival mod wasn't included as it would double the size of the download. It should be compatible with the TSLRCM however, so feel free to add that one in.

Look to Varsity Puppet's upcoming "Malachor VI" add-on to correct that issue where the Marauders and Lords on Malachor V look like civilians.

As for the TSLRP bug fixes, I don't have any answer on that. Perhaps Zbyl2, Hassat Hunter (or any of the beta testers) might be able to clear that up.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #294
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Most of things TSLRP fixes that could be downloaded from their site is fixed in TSLRCM as well, Dxun puzzle included.
Currently, readme lists only changed made for 1.6 version, AFTER 1.5 was released - so if anything was done before 1.5 was released, you won't find it there, so it kinda doesn't list most of fixed issues.
zbyl2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #295
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post
Yes it is, but by the time you've entered as HK47(after Atris fight) you should have already gotten it. For some reason it wouldn't run the "old" k_232_enter script properly for the second enter. (I did get this fixed for the updated USM patch and testers have verified this time) Still having issues with the (907)Malachor cutscenes though.

Hey Hey..I dont know if this has been addressed but i have little time and its happened once or twice before.
907Mal is giving me a game stopping problem. Its only (i think) if Im darkside and its when the party confronts Kreia. did a little research and I believe its specifically 907kreiapart...i think.
When brianna walks up to kreia and ignites her saber it cuts to the PC standing in front of a rock wall looking dumb. You cant hit escape or anything, its just stuck and you have to hit ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game.
Using KT i noticed that there is a 904Kreia.dlg in 904Mal.mod and a 904Kreia.dlg in 907Mal.mod...weird. but looking in 907Mal.mod is where i found 907kreiapart.dlg which i believe might be the culprit.
This dosent happen when im lightside and I did go to the HK factory and start up the hk-51's...
Wondering if Stoney or Zybl or anyone knew what was up with this?
Thanks yo!
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #296
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Press "1".
Fixed in 1.7 by the way.
zbyl2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #297
Darth Crados
Rookie

Well, I'm thinking of re-installing TSL, so obviously this must-have mod must be there. Just a question though, and if it has already been asked around here, my apologies, but is Shem's Super Enhanced Mod compatible with the RCM? It would be nice if it would be, Tsl gets too easy after some time.
Great Work you've done here guys, great work indeed
Darth Crados is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #298
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbyl2 View Post
Press "1".
Fixed in 1.7 by the way.
Oh frickin rad! Thanks!

So Stoney is taking off for a bit? this is true?
hmmm.. cause, i needed a little more help with the a_createpcsaber scripts for my mod.
Willing to help Zybl?
-jorn
Old 10-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #299
Sith Holocron
M4-78

According to a member at the site listed in my signature, they've had to following to say about compatibility with Shem's Super Enhanced Mod (and it's update):

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticjoe66 View Post
SH, I use those mods each playthrough and I do not believe they adversely affect a game with the TSLRCM installed. The only issue I had was when the USM was thrown into the mix, but that aside I've had no problems whatsoever with TSLRCM and Shem's mods playing nice together
I'm not sure if Staticjoe66 used the brand new USM compatibility patch though. When he updates there, I'll update you here.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #300
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuai-Donn Jorn View Post
Oh frickin rad! Thanks!

So Stoney is taking off for a bit? this is true?
hmmm.. cause, i needed a little more help with the a_createpcsaber scripts for my mod.
Willing to help Zybl?
-jorn
I'm still around a little check your PM's I sent you the scripts and what they should be for. (If I remembered correctly)

DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #301
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Ok, Thanks man..this should do it.
-jorn
Old 10-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #302
Forogorn
Rookie

Any work from you is always great, good job mate.

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Forogorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #303
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Thanks for the new version!
Any chance that 1.8 will restore Lt. Yima's Suspicion?
Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #304
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
What....are you kidding? 1.7 is ready already??
AAARGH!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #305
DarthStoney

Quote:
Thanks for the new version!
Any chance that 1.8 will restore Lt. Yima's Suspicion?
Probably not since there are to many missing files to fully understand what they intended for the quest. (also no VO's)

Old 10-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #306
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

I think this is a bug in 1.7, since it never occurred with any other mods or with 1.6:
You start the game with no Skill Points, and gain only one skill point per level, instead of the normal 2.

Also, what does the Changelog mean by "3C-FD does not stay irreparably damaged in 103per"?
Old 10-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #307
DarthStoney

Quote:
I think this is a bug in 1.7, since it never occurred with any other mods or with 1.6:
You start the game with no Skill Points, and gain only one skill point per level, instead of the normal 2.
Don't know on this ,we didn't mess with the skill points at all and how you gain them.

Quote:
Also, what does the Changelog mean by "3C-FD does not stay irreparably damaged in 103per"?
That's actually worded wrong in that it was a bug report. What it is supposed to mean is if you save and reload there 3C-FD will stay irreparably damaged.before he would "come back to life". unless you used Ulic's mod he fixed it also.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #308
Luke92
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR 2
KUTGW guys, it's incredible what you're doing for this game and community.

Edit: found what I was looking for (change list).

Last edited by Luke92; 10-20-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Luke92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #309
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Good job on the new Carth cutscene before the Ravager,..I likey.
Wondering if you knew about it going to black and not progressing to the Ravager if the Admiral is set to Cede?? No Cede cutscene?
-Jorn
Old 11-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #310
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Wondering if you knew about it going to black and not progressing to the Ravager if the Admiral is set to Cede?? No Cede cutscene?
-Jorn
The cutscene that I believe you're referring to was originally a separate mod called "The Battle of Telos" and can still be found at Filefront. The mod's author is Jinger (also known as "Kreia" at Filefront.)

Old 11-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #311
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Will the next version try to restore the GenoHaradan?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #312
Phildevil

Nope, that's Lord of Hunger's little baby. Wonder when we'll see it walk though...
Old 11-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #313
DarthStoney

Quote:
-Jorn
There should be a Cede cutscene as well try down loading Jinger's Battle of Telos mod and run the installer and see it that fixes it. Just copy and paste 222TEL.mod from your modules folder into the installers "tslpatchdata" folder first. It's possible a file got missed when we integrated it.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #314
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Here is the Battle of Telos mod link:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...of_Telos;97420

great work continuing on this Restoration mod guys thanks so much for keeping going on it.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #315
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisG View Post

great work continuing on this Restoration mod guys thanks so much for keeping going on it.

Oh thanks! Havent been on here in a little while..but I'll get that in a sec.
Not sure if its still an issue since last play through was set to Carth..
But I'll grab it anyway.
Ditto on the kudos..Thanks for TSLRCM, wouldnt play TSL without it...
-Jorn
Old 11-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #316
jedi7000nathan

Current Game: Kotors 1 and 2
I keep having a problam that i need answered asap, the doors and scripts keep disappering and i cant move my characters out of the area i am in

DOMO ARIGOTO MR. ROBOTO
GRUNDO KING
LEADER OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION
#1 YLANA SKYFIRE FAN

AZULA IS SEXY
jedi7000nathan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #317
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisG View Post

Great work continuing on this Restoration mod guys thanks so much for keeping going on it.
CrisG, one slight problem: The Battle of Telos mod is not compatible with TSLRCM 1.7. To quote the compatibility thread located elsewhere:
Quote:
It has already been included in TSLRCM 1.7.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #318
Lohengrim
Lurker

Well, I'm not really good speaking english, but I'll try. :/

First of all, thanks to the team that create this patch. A few days ago a friend of mine told me about this Restored Content Mod, 'cause I recomended him to find the KOTOR 2, and told him that I was disappointed for the content that was ignored or cutted.

Well, I download the version 1.5 once I read that it's compatible with the spanish KOTOR 2. The I install the mod in the same folder the game was. When I execute the game, it show me the personalized menu of the Restored Content. I select "Juego" (Game or play), and everything ok: I see the LucasArt animation, the Obsidian Animation, and the screen with the three characters (the female miraluka, and the two villain), but when my game it's going to show me the menu to select new game, or load game, etc, I got an error. Windows tell me that an error was detected and the program must be closed.

Some idea about how can I fix this problem? :S

And once again, I apologize for my primitive english, I understand it when I read it, but I'm not used to speak it or write it, my native lenguahe it's the spanish.
Lohengrim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #319
Phildevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
CrisG, one slight problem: The Battle of Telos mod is not compatible with TSLRCM 1.7. To quote the compatibility thread located elsewhere:
If I am not mistaken, CrisG posted this link in answer to Stoney's previous post. This one suggested that in order to accomplish ... one would need to put a file in the tslpatcher of this particular mod to make it work. At 1:30 AM, this is not so clear, but I am pretty sure he did not wish to ask if it was compatible or what, but was merely helping by providing a link...
Old 11-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #320
DarthStoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
It was in response to an issue Kuai-Donn Jorn was having with TSLRCM 1.7, I told him to re-install Jingers Battle of Telos mod to see if it fixed his problem(Cede was not showing up,only Carth would),there's a possibility something got missed when added. The only loss between Jingers 222TEL.mod file and TSLRCM's original one is some dlg and influence fixes with the injured soldiers dialog.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!