lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm going crazy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-19-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
Darth Haytett
Lurker

Current Game: KotOR w/ cheats/mods
I'm going crazy

is there some reason I can't use these KotOR mods on my mac? i've put them in my override folder just like some of the threads i've found online have said, but nothing. any help? i'm kind of new at this.
Darth Haytett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
waterheart
Lurker

um, i think the pc version is the only one that allows you to use mods...

sorry
waterheart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
First, let me say that this thread is in the wrong place, this is where one posts to release mods.

Second, as a Mac user, I can say with finality that many, and most mods work on mac. I have my override folder right now that's stuffed with various different ones at the moment.
The only mods that macs tend to have problems with are ones that use their own installers, as macintoshes can't use .exe files, ones that install with the TLSpatcher are tougher to get working.
But to sum it up, mods do work fine on the mac.

Is your override folder in the right place? It should be right inside the main KotOR folder, in wherever you put the folder when you installed it.

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
Darth Haytett
Lurker

Current Game: KotOR w/ cheats/mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by HdVaderII View Post
Is your override folder in the right place? It should be right inside the main KotOR folder, in wherever you put the folder when you installed it.
my override folder is right in the folder, and i've tried to put stuff in there, mainly just Revan's mask and robe. i've tried 3 or 4 different versions and still nothing. i don't know what is wrong.

sorry for the wrong placement. i'm new on this site. i figured this would be the fastest place for more experienced people using mods would look.
Darth Haytett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > I'm going crazy