Thread: MMORPG?s take on crafting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb MMORPG?s take on crafting

MMORPG.com’s Michael Bitton has a weekly column on TOR in which he usually goes over the previous week’s major happenings.* This week’s column of course covers the hefty heap of info we received last week over crafting.* Be sure to check it out here Quote from Michael Bitton In truly ironic fashion, we got a [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...re/4713/page/1

Ah so you can send certain people to do tasks instead of sitting around, good.

(I always did like telling people to be more productive! )

So essentially sending my people out do run an errand or two for me, or putting them on certain tasks in the shop. Kind of like Dragon Warrior/Quest 'errand' skill.

Never played SWG, so I don't know what it entails but this will supposedly fall somewhat short of that. I don't know. Still, it sounds pretty cool. Wish more games in general had that option. I.E. megaman legends 1 & 2 could do with something like that. (OH Keiji Inafune, ARE YOU LISTENING?! Hint hint for MML3!)

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
Darth_ax
Lurker

I played SWG for 4 years. It was a ball. Planets, NPCs, Quests, Houses, Crafting, Solo play, group play, pvp...you name it. It was a gr8 game and I'm sure, this game will surpass it.
Darth_ax is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > MMORPG?s take on crafting