lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm Going to be "Aunt" Tysyacha!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm Going to be "Aunt" Tysyacha!!!

That's right! Come July 2011 or thereabouts, I, Tysyacha, will be an AUNT!!!

My sister just told me the news tonight on the phone. I'm so excited!!! I don't care if it's a boy or a girl--I am simply so thrilled that our family is going to have a new member come next summer. I can't wait! I can't wait! Hooray!

Heck, I might even change a few poopy diapers and NOT CARE at ALL that they smell, all for my little niece or nephew! When they get a bit older, I'm definitely going to teach them how to roleplay, write stories, and play chess!

"Can you say KOTOR? KO-tor."
"Can you say Mass Effect? Maff-fect (well, good enough for now)!"
"Can you say 'Aunt Tysyacha's a complete and total geek?" *LOL*

*bounces off walls* This is the very happiest part of my life right now!!!
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
JediExile
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Congratulations!

Revenge of Revan || Deadly Streams || Follow me on Twitter!

"Hey! You talk to her with a bit of respect in your voice or you'll end this conversation minus a few teeth! Got it?" -Carth Onasi
"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it." -Atton Rand

JediExile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #3
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Congrats.

I'm a sort of adopted uncle to a couple kids. A close family friend like family. Unfortunately the parents split up. Trying to stay out of it but I may get dragged into their legal battle.

But nevertheless, it's a wonderful thing when kids are around. Not sure how to describe it. Never used to think little kids could bring joy, but when you're unconditionally accepted as family to them it kinda makes ya change your mind as well as how you look at everything else, including other people.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 09:13 AM   #4
Bob Lion54
Jr. Malkavian Detective

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Nieces and nephews are great. I like kids, just so long as I'm not responsible for them. You can have all the fun you want with them, but not have to worry about making sure they grow up to be responsible adults. lol

As an added plus, you can take them out for the day, load them up with sugar and send them home! See, all the fun and it's the parents that get stuck with the 5 year old bouncing off the walls at three in the morning!

Anyway, Congratulations!

Bob Lion54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
Drunkside
Satan´s little helper

Congratulations I guess... If that happened to me i would probably hate it as much as if i became a dad myself

Saivo´s New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Nieces and nephews are great... I can get my nephew to do whatever I tell him to do.

"Nik, get me a coke" *he gets me a coke*
"Nik, be quiet" *he doesn't say a word*
"Nik, get me some chocolate from the shops" *he goes and gets me chocolate from the shops*

It's awesome XD

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Congrats, Tysy!

Although I have no nephews or nieces myself, I have numerous young cousins that really see in me some kind of uncle or older relative. Plus, I have a two years old sister in law so, yeah, I know how it feels. And as Bob Lion said, kids are a marvel as long as you're not stuck with them, so be sure to enjoy the ride.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
I'm not allowed within 100 meters of any elementary schools...

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Congrats Tysyacha! Enjoy cuddling the baby and spoiling him or her absolutely rotten!

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lion54 View Post
Nieces and nephews are great. I like kids, just so long as I'm not responsible for them. You can have all the fun you want with them, but not have to worry about making sure they grow up to be responsible adults. lol
This^10

Congrats, Tys!

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > I'm Going to be "Aunt" Tysyacha!!!