lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crash Fix For ATI videocards: Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy (tested on Catalyst 10.11)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 AM   #1
g0dFather
Rookie

Post Crash Fix For ATI videocards: Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy (tested on Catalyst 10.11)

My kids love this game so I had to figure out a fix. Existing fixes that others posted weren't working. Thanks to all the existing suggestions I found on several sites, plus four hours of trial and error, I was able to figure it out!

1. Go to the GLDirect page on SourceForge. Download gldirect5_opensource.zip.

2. Extract the contents. Go to the gldirect5\bin\release folder.

3. Copy opengl32.dll to your GameData folder.

4. Play the game!!

Tested on Windows XP x86 with a Radeon HD 3850 AGP running Catalyst 10.11 drivers...Success!!
Tested on Windows 7 x64 with a Radeon HD 4870 PCIe running Catalyst 10.11 drivers...Success!!

Enjoy!

1/2/2012 Update: I installed the 11.12 ATI drivers and the problem seems to be resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, make sure you have the latest drivers first.

Last edited by g0dFather; 01-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.
g0dFather is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Crash Fix For ATI videocards: Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy (tested on Catalyst 10.11)

Tags
academy, ati, catalyst, crash, fix, opengl, outcast