lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (spoilers ahead)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
Acleacius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
Not sure this warrants its own thread - you could have just posted it in the Bloodlines thread.
The reason I didn't post it in the Bloodlines thread, it isn't about Bloodlines the game. It's the official site became so unfunded, it was impossible to maintain, so the moderators bought the content Redemption, Bloodlines and the new mmog to start a functioning up to date site.

Quote:
Good luck with it all I guess,
Surely, they appreciate it.
I am not part of the site, might have missed it here (I did look) but this news is a couple of months old, surely some on the site would like to know. This wasn't intended as some self promotion, I'm just a fan of WoD and Vampire games. So the only way I would benefit is if more mods get made.

Quote:
although I've only ever bothered with the unofficial patch and that was always hosted elsewhere so I never had much use for the site.
I understand there are people who like playing the game in the broken and unfinished state. The same is true of many RPGs, many purists won't use Unofficial Patches or Mods no matter how beneficial. There's room for everyone, afik.

Quote:
The rest of the Bloodlines mods always seemed pretty bleh to me, but to be fair I guess you can say that about 95% of most game mods (KOTOR included).
Imo, there is nothing more valuable in the gaming community then than the Modder/Fixers. I couldn't imagine playing the greatest RPGs to date without community fixes and mods. Games like Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 New Vegas, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale 2, Planescape Torment, KotOR, KotOR 2.....my fingers would go numb listing them all. KotOR series wouldn't be nearly as great without all the work you guys do here and I am not sure it's possible to thank you all enough!

I hope there are others interested in the Vampire community, as we all are in the KotOR community!

Last edited by Acleacius; 12-19-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Acleacius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (spoilers ahead)