lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR & TSL Save Game Files
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #81
madrauk
Lurker

hey can someone post/pm a download link to a tsl savegame right after the beginning scene (with tutorial) i figure i can get past my dang black screen this way. i don't know if you can change names with the save game editor so the name will be madrauk, he will be a soldier and he will have the katarn template face (beard, brown hair) thanks in advance to anyone that helps!
madrauk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2009, 04:46 AM   #82
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I thought I'd posted these in this thread ages ago, but apparently not.

My Radeon 4850 has previously had problems with the character creation screen of both K1 and TSL. Under previous versions of ATI's Catalyst driver it caused the GPU to become non-responsive requiring a system reset. The only way to play either game was to start from a save made on another machine (at the time of writing though, newer Catalyst drivers seem to have resolved this). I have a scoundrel save for K1 and a consular save for TSL. These are at the very start right after the initial cutscenes with empty inventories etc.

K1_Starting_Save_Scoundrel.7z (179 KB)

TSL_Starting_Save_Consular.7z (193 KB)

You can change the name, sex, class, head, and stats to whatever you prefer using KSE.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #83
Kha
Rookie

I am in need of a save file for Kotor I before Leviathan.
Thanks

"Who we are depends on who we create ourselves to be."

My Kotor Mods
Kha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #84
Sisiana
Rookie

Need a Save Game (details)

I was starting to make a video when I realized I didn't have a KOTOR 1 male lightside save of Bastila/Revan's sparkly kiss scene.

Could someone please upload this for me? Reward is good karma.

Thanks.

Sisiana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #85
I Has The Pie
Lurker

...idk

Well idk, what happened to my stuff on Kotor 1.. I didn't know that the Best Of Pc pack had the updated Version of 1.03 and i downloaded it because Dantoonie was having graphic issue with my computer and i figure updating it would help.. I lost ALL of my game saves... and I don't know what happened to them... btw i'm downloading your saves Chainz
Thanks
- Pie
I Has The Pie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2010, 07:41 AM   #86
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Could I get a save, right after the leviathan? LS preferable, and also one from somebody who has NOT installed a new planet mod.

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #87
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canderis View Post
Could I get a save, right after the leviathan? LS preferable, and also one from somebody who has NOT installed a new planet mod.
Are other mods OK.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #88
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Yea, as long as the characters aren't actually wearing the stuff, (and preferably BOSSR has not been used on the save, it may conflict with the current version of my mod)

Old 04-20-2010, 05:00 AM   #89
wooly
Lurker

Hey everyone,

only just now discovered the sheer joy of KOTOR, and i'm just wondering, would someone posibly be able to upload an autosave file? I really need one for the pifo.IFO file contained within it. I don't have any way of extracting it on the mac i'm playing on right now and i need it to fix a corrupted save file (which i was up ALL night playing and then in the morning it didn't work...)

It'd be awesome if anyone could help! :-D
wooly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #90
Kyr'am Galaar

Can I get a save right before the leviathan? Preferably with no mods.

Does anyone actually read these?
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #91
Drag4ever
Lurker

Hi

Can I get a savegame with finished main quests on Dantooine? My current one corrupted.
Drag4ever is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2010, 01:42 PM   #92
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag4ever View Post
Can I get a savegame with finished main quests on Dantooine? My current one corrupted.
We'll need to know which game. K1 or K2 (TSL)?

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2010, 05:57 AM   #93
Holty1-5

Current Game: Final Fantasy 13
Helpful! 
Hey, Can I Get a Save Before the Character has Visited Korriban (Kotor 1) If The PC has Visted any Other Planets thats Fine.

And Could Juhani Be Dead but that is Not 100% Required

And No Big Mods or Reruitment Mods would also be Nice

Thanks

Holty1-5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #94
Aeroniero
Lurker

Could anyone post a save game that just started, in TSL since my game always crashes for no apparent reason when it's loading to start the game.
Tried reinstalling, downloading files etc to fix the problem.
Maybe it just can't load the beginning.
Aeroniero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #95
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroniero View Post
Could anyone post a save game that just started, in TSL since my game always crashes for no apparent reason when it's loading to start the game.
Tried reinstalling, downloading files etc to fix the problem.
Maybe it just can't load the beginning.

The very first post in the thread contains an entire archive of TSL. There should be a save at the very beginning of the game.

There's also this post. http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost....5&postcount=82

Old 07-18-2010, 03:52 AM   #96
sikerler
Lurker

NEED SAVES, After Dantoiine Glitch problem

The link for the complete kotorsaves.zip on rapidshare is not working can someone please fix the link or give me another link? I need it badly, after finishing dantoiine i click any other planet and after the calo nord/malak cutscene ends im on Ebon hawk back room and I cant get out of it there is a button on ground saying cut start, Please help me out

Moderator note [07-18-2010 06:21 AM]

Mereged with correct thread -- j7

Last edited by jonathan7; 07-18-2010 at 06:21 AM.
sikerler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #97
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Do you have any mods installed?
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #98
sikerler
Lurker

yes I do, the WSG wide screen 1440x900 mod only, and supersaber and supercape one i think... and cape flowing revan outfit, should I try deinstalling them all or should I reinstall the game entirely?

I just cleansed my override folder, Still no luck

Last edited by jonathan7; 07-18-2010 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Merged double post -- j7
sikerler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 04:14 AM   #99
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Here's what you do. Have a game save before you leave Dantooine (preferably right before you leave) and then deinstall all mods (just make a folder for them and highlight all of them and drag them to the folder)... leave dantooine. Save your game and then reinstall the mods. (highlight them again and drag them back to your override). And that should fix the problem. If not, then you might try reinstalling the game... but I think the mods are conflicting... so doing the uninstall-leave dantooine-reinstall should work. (:
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 06:36 AM   #100
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikerler View Post
The link for the complete kotorsaves.zip on rapidshare is not working can someone please fix the link or give me another link? I need it badly, after finishing dantoiine i click any other planet and after the calo nord/malak cutscene ends im on Ebon hawk back room and I cant get out of it there is a button on ground saying cut start, Please help me out
Firstly both these links are working, I just tested them...

If they are not working for you there is either an error with your computer, or you need to contact your ISP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikerler View Post
yes I do, the WSG wide screen 1440x900 mod only, and supersaber and supercape one i think... and cape flowing revan outfit, should I try deinstalling them all or should I reinstall the game entirely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian Bandit View Post
Here's what you do. Have a game save before you leave Dantooine (preferably right before you leave) and then deinstall all mods (just make a folder for them and highlight all of them and drag them to the folder)... leave dantooine. Save your game and then reinstall the mods. (highlight them again and drag them back to your override). And that should fix the problem. If not, then you might try reinstalling the game... but I think the mods are conflicting... so doing the uninstall-leave dantooine-reinstall should work. (:
Viridian Bandit is wrong in several of his answers, It would be nigh on impossible for saber or the flowing cape modifications to cause a conflict to cause this crash. However it is decidedly not helpful to not have listed the exact mods you have installed.

That said the mod most likely to be causing an issue is the widescreen mod, which I have found works for some, and causes issues for others and clearing out your Override will not uninstall the widescreen mod which is most likely the problem.

The first thing you could try is to change your graphic settings to be non widescreen mode, if that doesn't work you could try re-patching the game with the widescreen mod so that its back to original settings. The other thing you clould try is disabling in game video's in the the "swkotor.ini" file - you can open this in note pad, scroll down to game options and near the bottom of that list you will find "Disable Movies=0" change that to "Disable Movies=1" and see if that fixes your problem.

If all of the above does not work, then you'll need to reinstall your game, make sure after un-installing the game to make sure that the C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR is empty of everything (if not delete anything there) to completely remove the widescreen patch. Then re-install and DON'T install the widescreen patch.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #101
Elite Duck
Rookie

I had the exact same problem today. What I did was opened up the map and used the Transit to Ebon Hawk feature. I was then teleported to Dantooine. I then went back in the Hawk and selected my destination again on the Galaxy Map. It's to do with the cutScene you get where you have the vision of where the star map is. I had BoS: SR, revans flowing cape, Recruitible Kay and my own mod that makes party members look like other people. I think it's probably Bos because there are so many files one of them is bound to be incompatible. But yeah, if you're stuck do that each time you get stuck in the Vision Room.

Elite Duck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2010, 05:05 AM   #102
Imperator_
Lurker

Hello!

Thx for this collection of saves, with the latest kse, it works fine. however I would have a question for you. The problem is, that if I use one of the tsl saves, and with that I use the dummy files solution with the sig files on my xbox 360, playing kotor 2, the game dont see the savegame at all, and if I use my x360 kotor 2 save, edit that, and try to use it, the savegame is a "damaged save" according to kotor 2 load menu. Hope that I had succesfully express my problem to you, for I am quite quite annoyed, as I can't play the game on x360 for at least a week (never could), but kotor 1 I played on my x360 succesfully without any problems.
Pls help.
PS: I don't want to sound arrogant, but If it is possible, couldn't you create a quite little (I'm stuck at peragus station mining tunnels because of a freeze always) xbox save? It would mean a lot, and I think it would help my cause.
If not, than I would be just as glad naturally, if I could solva the problems with your saves I have.

Respectfully
Imperator

Edit: Right!

So after half a day of pain, as I tried to make the saves work on my x360 played kotor 2, I just couldn't. The thing is, that I was able to see them, after I switched character, however after I try to load them, it's said that the savegame is damaged. I do believe, that I have followed each and every step the kse nfo mentioned (including those .sig files), but I am at an impasse. It would be quite urgent for me, for I haven't been able to play TSL, even though I managed to play kotor 1 on the same x360, I have invested far too much, that I'd give up this.
Please, if someone out there reading, each and every help would be appreciated. Please write down the method, of making a legitimate xbox savegame (edited by kse) and how to make it work - the very least in theory - , and where to put it exatly on the x360 hdd (I would say that I do now where, but after the stress, I'm a little unsure now).

Waiting for an answer sincerily and respectfully
Imperator

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-18-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Combined double bump post...
Imperator_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #103
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator_ View Post
Please, if someone out there reading, each and every help would be appreciated. Please write down the method, of making a legitimate xbox savegame (edited by kse) and how to make it work - the very least in theory - , and where to put it exatly on the x360 hdd (I would say that I do now where, but after the stress, I'm a little unsure now).
Wish I could be more help (got your PM)

To be honest.. I don't know how to do it myself.. hehehe. Hopefully, someone with more experience in the Xbox soft-modding area can be of help. I'm about as status quo, no frills, of an Xbox player as one can get

Old 10-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #104
Olio
Lurker

I am looking for a save for KOTOR 1 PC. I need it to have Kashyyyk as the first Star Map planet completed after leaving Dantooine and just starting Manaan as the next. Light side if possible, sex and class don't matter. No mods

Last edited by Olio; 10-20-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Olio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #105
Phildevil

... Does anybody still play Kotor and TSL without mods? A little unlikely...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #106
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
EDIT: Hahaha... I just tried to send Olio a link pointing to the thread s/he posted in! Wow, just barely missed the Captain Obvious medal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
... Does anybody still play Kotor and TSL without mods? A little unlikely...
Probably not, except for the bargain-binners playing for the first time and wanting (properly for K1, arguable for TSL) to play the game as it was originally intended by the Devs (thus the argument on TSL and TSLRCM). I played TSL two times without mods before I even knew I could train my party

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa

Last edited by Qui-Gon Glenn; 10-20-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: I am, uh, duhhhhh
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #107
wolf373
Lurker

Thanks again ChAiNz! Amazing work

Well, unfortunately, I just had all my save games completely wiped, so it would be great if someone happened to have a save game around where I left off...

I've finished Tatooine and Kashyyyk, and was in the middle of Korriban. But if anyone has something anywhere around this (maybe completed a different combination of the planets already?), that would be awesome too. Haha, I'm one of the few who hasn't completed the game yet, so I guess as long as you haven't completed all four planets, that would be great

Thanks a bunch guys!!
wolf373 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #108
Bubbless
Lurker

Hi wolf373, I got a savegame around those parts. I've finished Tatooine, Kashyyk and Manaan. I have just escaped Leviathan, but my game keeps crashing after the space combat is finished and the game starts loading to next part. I've tried every "fix" I've found, but none of them help. PM me your e-mail address, I send you the savegame and in return it would be nice you send me the savegame back after the game has been saved on Korriban or in Ebon Hawk after space combat is over and the game has loaded succesfully.
Bubbless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #109
wolf373
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
Hi wolf373, I got a savegame around those parts. I've finished Tatooine, Kashyyk and Manaan. I have just escaped Leviathan, but my game keeps crashing after the space combat is finished and the game starts loading to next part. I've tried every "fix" I've found, but none of them help. PM me your e-mail address, I send you the savegame and in return it would be nice you send me the savegame back after the game has been saved on Korriban or in Ebon Hawk after space combat is over and the game has loaded succesfully.
Hey Bubbless, thank you very much for your response. Unfortunately, though, my winter break for college just finished so I'm not sure if I'll have time to play before spring break or summer break... I'm really sorry about that. But if you're still having trouble with your game and if you're still around these forums, I'll PM you and see if you wanna do that exchange eventually. Thanks so much again!
wolf373 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #110
done
Lurker

I need a savegame too

Hi there,

I just realized that the way I tried to save my savegames before setting up the system was not very effective.

I play KOTOR I on steam and would now just like to finish the story.
Then start with KOTOR II and be hopefully ready, when TOR is released.

It would be nice if someone could share a savegame after finishing Kashyyk and entering Leviathan.
With or without mods isn't important. But if it's with mods, please tell me what I have to do to use your savegame.
I think I would like to play in widescreen, but it is not necessary. Just want to finish the story without starting the whole thing over.

Thanks in advance.
done
done is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #111
Baidenn
Lurker

After getting all the star forge maps and flying to the star forge system my game hangs up. I am not using any mods and would like a savegame that is up to where I am. Can someone help me out? I really want to finish this game, and I have deleted all my savegames in anger

Edit: I meant to say can I get a savegame AFTER flying to the star forge system, thanks!

Last edited by RedHawke; 02-16-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Combining DP...
Baidenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #112
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I need a save for k1 during the fight with malak.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #113
JoFlashStudios
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
@Canderis, sent you a PM.
JoFlashStudios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2011, 12:16 PM   #114
Kyr'am Galaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhickle View Post
This is a complete play through with 1.03 patch.
~SNIP~

File is 100 MB used winrar and saved as zip file on rapid share premium account.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178873371/kotorsaves.zip
Did someone perhaps have downloaded this file before it was deleted? If so do you still have it? And could I have it?

Please and thank you.

~KG~

Does anyone actually read these?
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #115
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Does anyone have a KotOR 1 save, on the Unknown Planet just prior to landing on the Star Forgive, am changing Dark Jedi and Jedi on the Star Forge to have more Unique appearances... But could do with the aforementioned save for testing purposes.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #116
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Does anyone have a KotOR 1 save, on the Unknown Planet just prior to landing on the Star Forgive, am changing Dark Jedi and Jedi on the Star Forge to have more Unique appearances... But could do with the aforementioned save for testing purposes.
Sorry so late but I checked and didn't have anything in my archives J7.

-----

On another note, if anyone has any save files they want to share (modded or un-modded, see OP for details), I'd highly suggest a visit over at Deadly Stream. They offer a dedicated section for save games for just such cases

Or if you'd rather.. a file sharing/hosting service such as DropBox. 2gb Free.. more for a fee.
They allow both public download (via DL link) and private (invite only) sharing directories. Nice option if you don't have access to an FTP or personal website for storage. Invite function also allows others to upload to your directories for even more sharing capability. Handy for bypassing email attachment file size limits

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 11-06-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #117
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Can I get a save right before, and one right after the leviathan please?

Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #118
akay47
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Hi Jonathan did you ever get your save file? If so would appreciate if you could send it onto me, I just lost all my KOTOR saves some 45 hours in! Thanks
akay47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #119
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
Hi Jonathan did you ever get your save file? If so would appreciate if you could send it onto me, I just lost all my KOTOR saves some 45 hours in! Thanks
I'm sorry I don't have one but I would check here there's lots of saves.

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2014, 01:27 AM   #120
mac33c
Lurker

Hey guys, please if anyone has a save file right before they encounter the Leviathan, I would greatly appreciate it. I foolishly finished the game and overwrote the save file right before it. I want to try the solo part with all the different characters :[

I know its an old thread but I'd appreciate any help.
mac33c is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KotOR & TSL Save Game Files