lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi: The Rising Darkness
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #11
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Samurai!!! Retreat to the villagers!! Guard the road!! We must make sure they make it!"

Karela let out a sigh of relief. It was good that Akagi was ordering a retreat to the mountains. Right now Akagi's people needed him and she was going to guess that Akagi needed his people now more then ever in this troubling time.

"Good call Akagi!" She shouted. "I'm going to cover out tracks so they can't follow us."

She pulled two handfuls of smoke bombs out from her equipment pouch and then threw them on the ground where they detonated, creating a large cloud of smoke that surrounded the enemy shinobi.

And just in case.

Karela made a series of handsigns and a group of eight shadow clones appeared in puffs of smoke all around her. The clones quickly took off, each one going in a seperate direction. She ran after the samurai and quickly caught up with them.

"Alright. I dropped a couple of smoke bombs back there and created a few shadow clones. That should buy us a few minutes. We should get the villagers and then get going."

Karela continued traveling with the samurai for a short distance before seeing Takeda who was guarding the villagers. She beckoned him over to her.

"Takeda, are the villagers all set to go? Akagi and I managed to buy a bit of time but we should really go now, before the enemy finds out where we are. Right now there are too many of them for us to fight."

Karela then turned to the mysterious man who had aided the samurai during the attack. "I have no idea who you are but I just want to thank you for helping Akagi and his men. If you hadn't shown up when you did we might not have made it out of the village alive."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 01-09-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi: The Rising Darkness