Thread: Friday Update: Studio Insider and Fan Friday
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Friday Update: Studio Insider and Fan Friday

Last friday, we got some insight in how a starship in TOR's being created. The artists took the Imperial Agent's starship as the example for the process. The concept art does look very nice, in my opinion. The article also contains a Q&A with the community.

Quote:
Q: Can you miss acquiring a companion without realizing it during the game? (asked by DarthPrecious)

A: Generally speaking, these opportunities are all pretty obvious to the player, as they occur along the main path of your Class Quests. We do, however, reserve the right to put some goodies out there for the particularly ambitious player to find.
The Fan Friday update contained some cool fan-made propaganda art ("Join the Sith! Meet interesting people... and crush them all!"), among other things.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Interesting article. It's a shame about this, though -

I realise that deriding TOR for visuals similar to the movies is getting old, but to me there's no excuse for that kind of laziness.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Friday Update: Studio Insider and Fan Friday