lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Packers fan car salesman
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Packers fan car salesman

Ok so there's this guy who insists on wearing a green bay packers tie. Car salesman. His boss didn't like that and fired him for wearing it.
http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011...n-job-chicago/

Well, one of his rivals picked up on the whole thing and hired the salesman guy, and he's gotten calls from as far away as San Diego saying they'd buy from him if he'd hire the salesman.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/C...ers-tie-012511

That first boss was a dumbass.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
It was in Chicago. If he was my employee and wore a ou tie to work after the Red River Rivalry game I would fire him too. You just don't understand the importance of football in certain areas of the country.

Tell you what GTA, I'll buy you a Packers tie if you will wear it in front of Jae. Of course don't be surprised when she bans you.

Last edited by mimartin; 01-25-2011 at 11:09 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
It was in Chicago. If he was my employee and wore a ou tie to work after the Red River Rivalry game I would fire him too. You just don't understand the importance of football in certain areas of the country.
Hey, if you want to lose a good employee to your competition along with a huge out-pour of business to follow, you do just that.

Quote:
Tell you what GTA, I'll buy you a Packers tie if you will wear it in front of Jae. Of course don't be surprised when she bans you.
Fixed.

I'll wear a green bay tie over my regular clothes in front of her if you wear nothing but green bay packers boxers in front of her. I might get banned, but that wouldn't be as far to fall as a moderator suffering the ire of point man.
--Provided Jae doesn't have a use for that titanium knee first.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
If had a car dealership in this area of Texas and did not fire someone wearing a university of oklahoma tie I wouldn't be selling many any cars.

Besides I never seen anything good come out of Oklahoma, well besides my grandmother.

Last edited by mimartin; 01-25-2011 at 11:18 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
If had a car dealership in this area of Texas and did not fire someone wearing a university of oklahoma tie I wouldn't be selling many any cars.

You Texans need to be more openminded--like Californians.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Packers fan car salesman