lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who I am
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-10-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Who I am

There appears to be no records, official or otherwise, of my past or my family history, so I will relate it to you.

I am the son of an Admiral Roderick Starseeker. He was a prominent leader during the Mandalorian Wars. At his behest of, and with the full support of my mother, who was a Martial arts instructor at the Republic Army Academy, I joined the Officer Candidate School. I was assigned to the Republic Cruiser Vindicator. I joined the Mandalorian Wars halfway through the final decade of the conflict. Until they were beaten, I killed a great many of them. I rose to the position of Captain in the last five years of the war and helped Revan and Malak force the Mandalorians to surrender.

Most unfortunately, my ideas to further the Republic and advance myself and crew were frowned upon by the weak. They called me too opportunistic, scheming and dishonorable. I left the Republic in protest and set out to create my own path in life. I do not regret this decision, even though I was left with a small number of associates.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
You should have conducted a military coup against the Chancellor, duder. Could have saved the galaxy a lot of trouble in the long run.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 720
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
Most unfortunately, my ideas to further the Republic and advance myself and crew were frowned upon by the weak. They called me too opportunistic, scheming and dishonorable. I left the Republic in protest and set out to create my own path in life. I do not regret this decision, even though I was left with a small number of associates.

AAAAHH MAAAAN! You could've been a General by now, or hell...even a Admiral. Just think about it, the name "Admiral Gerevick" has a nice ring to it don't it?

HELL YEAH! You know it does...NOW GO BACK THERE AN KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE NAMES. DO ME PROUD! BY-GOD I WANNA SEE YOU SHINE SOLDIER!


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
There appears to be no records, official or otherwise, of my past or my family history, so I will relate it to you.

I am the son of an Admiral Roderick Starseeker. He was a prominent leader during the Mandalorian Wars. At his behest of, and with the full support of my mother, who was a Martial arts instructor at the Republic Army Academy, I joined the Officer Candidate School. I was assigned to the Republic Cruiser Vindicator. I joined the Mandalorian Wars halfway through the final decade of the conflict. Until they were beaten, I killed a great many of them. I rose to the position of Captain in the last five years of the war and helped Revan and Malak force the Mandalorians to surrender.

Most unfortunately, my ideas to further the Republic and advance myself and crew were frowned upon by the weak. They called me too opportunistic, scheming and dishonorable. I left the Republic in protest and set out to create my own path in life. I do not regret this decision, even though I was left with a small number of associates.
You sir, are the funniest man alive.



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2011, 04:18 AM   #5
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by purifier View Post
AAAAHH MAAAAN! You could've been a General by now, or hell...even a Admiral. Just think about it, the name "Admiral Gerevick" has a nice ring to it don't it?

HELL YEAH! You know it does...NOW GO BACK THERE AN KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE NAMES. DO ME PROUD! BY-GOD I WANNA SEE YOU SHINE SOLDIER!
Indeed I could have risen to such a high rank. But the Republic was too conservative. I was always too much of an unethical explorer in their eyes. I did not have enough support within their ranks to overthrow them. The Sith were too one dimmensional. All they sought was to conquer and pillage. I do intend to redeem myself through discovery and careful plotting in this world, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
You sir, are the funniest man alive.
I am just as real and believable as any other body inhabited by a particular spirit. I am also not sympathetic to others addressing me with such a empty form of praise. Do not speak to me in this manner again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
You should have conducted a military coup against the Chancellor, duder. Could have saved the galaxy a lot of trouble in the long run.
I was secretly building a power base to achieve precisely this. My salvaging and bounty hunting were ways to finance a larger gathering of associates and greater accumulation of resources. Had the Exile not killed me, I would have probably sided with Azkul and then, I would have had a chance to overthrow more than the administration on Dantoine.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 01-14-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2011, 03:45 AM   #6
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I like turtles:
View page
YouTube Video


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2011, 03:51 AM   #7
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I was secretly building a power base to achieve precisely this. My salvaging and bounty hunting were ways to finance a larger gathering of associates and greater accumulation of resources. Had the Exile not killed me, I would have probably sided with Azkul and then, I would have had a chance to overthrow more than the administration on Dantoine.
I was talking about before you left the Republic. It's not like you had the reputation of a saint or anything, so taking over the damn place would have been in everyone's benefit.

Good luck drifting about random galaxies now.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2011, 04:14 AM   #8
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I am just as real and believable as any other body inhabited by a particular spirit. I am also not sympathetic to others addressing me with such a empty form of praise. Do not speak to me in this manner again.
You must get ridiculous amounts of women...



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2011, 04:34 AM   #9
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
You must get ridiculous amounts of women...
I would prefer to find only one women to get involved with. Homogony has been and always will be the most reliable system of relationship. I did not encounter the right person in my previous life because I hadn´t solidified my power base. Rest assured, however, in this life, I will do both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
I was talking about before you left the Republic. It's not like you had the reputation of a saint or anything, so taking over the damn place would have been in everyone's benefit.

Good luck drifting about random galaxies now.
For now, I intend to stay in this one and explore the possibilities of this world.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
For now, I intend to stay in this one and explore the possibilities of this world.
Shouldn't take you long, then.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
Samnmax221
I never Kipled
 
Samnmax221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: My hovercraft is full of eels
Posts: 5,784
Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
There appears to be no records, official or otherwise, of my past or my family history, so I will relate it to you.

I am the son of an Admiral Roderick Starseeker. He was a prominent leader during the Mandalorian Wars. At his behest of, and with the full support of my mother, who was a Martial arts instructor at the Republic Army Academy, I joined the Officer Candidate School. I was assigned to the Republic Cruiser Vindicator. I joined the Mandalorian Wars halfway through the final decade of the conflict. Until they were beaten, I killed a great many of them. I rose to the position of Captain in the last five years of the war and helped Revan and Malak force the Mandalorians to surrender.

Most unfortunately, my ideas to further the Republic and advance myself and crew were frowned upon by the weak. They called me too opportunistic, scheming and dishonorable. I left the Republic in protest and set out to create my own path in life. I do not regret this decision, even though I was left with a small number of associates.
I suppose you'll want my account numbers now so we can both become fabulously wealthy?
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #12
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I would prefer to find only one women to get involved with. Homogony has been and always will be the most reliable system of relationship. I did not encounter the right person in my previous life because I hadnīt solidified my power base. Rest assured, however, in this life, I will do both.
What's your power base?



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #13
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck
 
Qui-Gon Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Thessia
Posts: 1,465
Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samnmax221 View Post
I suppose you'll want my account numbers now so we can both become fabulously wealthy?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Gerevick, do you watch our movies? You remind me a bit of the pirate in "Dodge Ball".

Aaaargh!!


Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #14
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,113
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
And that's Mister Steve the Pirate to you!!

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #15
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
What's your power base?
My power base is not yet formed, though there is potential for one. I have made the acquaintance of a tutor from a Catalan language institute my host is currently attending. He is surrounded by immigrants who prefer to speak the language Spanish and have caused a conflict as a result. They are not suitable associates to further my goals. I have studied many of them through his eyes and can say for certain they would not wish to help him form his connections. Their goals are too lacklustre or prosaic. Becoming a tutor in language teaching is Paul´s best option to help me restore myself to a worthy position.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
My power base is not yet formed, though there is potential for one. I have made the acquaintance of a tutor from a Catalan language institute my host is currently attending. He is surrounded by immigrants who prefer to speak the language Spanish and have caused a conflict as a result. They are not suitable associates to further my goals. I have studied many of them through his eyes and can say for certain they would not wish to help him form his connections. Their goals are too lacklustre or prosaic. Becoming a tutor in language teaching is Paulīs best option to help me restore myself to a worthy position.
How much E do you drop before you come onto LF?



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #17
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png
 
Det. Bart Lasiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: `(•.°)~
Posts: 7,997
Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
that sounds like a pretty awesome power base



"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #18
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
La meva base de poder té més poder que el seu.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #19
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
^^^What kind of language are you speaking?

What country you from? What ain't no country I ever heard of--they speak English in what?! ENGLISH motha-****ah, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #20
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
^^^What kind of language are you speaking?

What country you from? What ain't no country I ever heard of--they speak English in what?! ENGLISH motha-****ah, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
I am currently living in a Catalan town called Gerona. Many of the young speak english. Some the adults do as well but they tend not to. I have been fortunate to meet the right ones who do.

They speak Catalan here, a language I am learning well myself.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #21
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I am currently living in a Catalan town called Gerona. Many of the young speak english. Some the adults do as well but they tend not to. I have been fortunate to meet the right ones who do.

They speak Catalan here, a language I am learning well myself.
Notice how the question wasn't directed at Gerevick, but his greatness supersedes all social norms.



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #22
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I am currently living in a Catalan town called Gerona. Many of the young speak english. Some the adults do as well but they tend not to. I have been fortunate to meet the right ones who do.

They speak Catalan here, a language I am learning well myself.
Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Continue. You were saying something about the best pillage ever? What's a matter?

Oh you were finished. Well allow me to retort. What does the Jedi Exile look like?

Show spoiler


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #23
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I like turtles!



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #24
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Don't you know that turtles are considered offensive in Catalonia you insensitive scum?


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #25
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
^^^Please don't tell me you sold all your loot already. Wha'd u spend it on? Booze? Hookers?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #26
Isaac Clarke
Junior Member
 
Isaac Clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 260
Ah, I remember you, Gerevick. I loved killing you... Just stabbing you in the stomach with my lightsaber... Then I killed the rest of your party... Then I saved and exited.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #27
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
That makes me think...

What would happen if Gerevick manouevred his host into playing the game and killing Gerevick thereby creating another Gerevick that is seeking another host in another parallel universe.

Its a huge inter-dimensional spiral, I tell you, nothing is real. NOTHING IS REAL.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #28
Isaac Clarke
Junior Member
 
Isaac Clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
What would happen if Gerevick manouevred his host into playing the game and killing Gerevick thereby creating another Gerevick that is seeking another host in another parallel universe.
Ummm...(i love this smiley)(well if gerevick killed gerevick in the past, the gerevick now would go out of existance and none of us would remember anything of this incident... yet the gerevick in the game would do the exact same thing... uhhh... oh no here it is again!!! run!!! )
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #29
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
That makes me think...

What would happen if Gerevick manouevred his host into playing the game and killing Gerevick thereby creating another Gerevick that is seeking another host in another parallel universe.

Its a huge inter-dimensional spiral, I tell you, nothing is real. NOTHING IS REAL.
In a literary scenario this would be an interesting concept. Another version of me would create a parallel in a different reality. Most curious.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #30
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
GEEEERRRREEEVIIIICKKKKK!



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #31
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Another interruption. You must not yet realize that I have put you on my ignore list. Waste another´s space not mine. Someone less important.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 02-28-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #32
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Hey brother Gerevick, when you're done preaching to the masses, what do you say we go and find hula burger? Mmm-hmm, that IS a tasty burger.


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #33
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Gerevick I want to launch an invasion to take over Spain's military and use it to assist protestors in the Middle-East and North Africa. Needless to say, I've already roped you in the plan. Your Catalan teacher will deliver a package to you. Further instructions within.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #34
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Gerevick I want to launch an invasion to take over Spain's military and use it to assist protestors in the Middle-East and North Africa. Needless to say, I've already roped you in the plan. Your Catalan teacher will deliver a package to you. Further instructions within.
A very interesting enterprise. But such business should be conducted through PM. Have you not heard how precarious these kinds of deals are if they are conducted in public spaces?


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #35
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
PMs are tapped bro


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #36
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
PMs are tapped bro
Then what was the point of so openly proposing a deal that could not be made? Do you wish it to be an idea for a novel? If so, post your plot details here or in private. Either is fine by me.


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #37
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
It's open because they don't look where it's obvious


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #38
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
Then what was the point of so openly proposing a deal that could not be made? Do you wish it to be an idea for a novel? If so, post your plot details here or in private. Either is fine by me.
I'm gonna steal them if he posts them in public...guaranteed...



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2011, 04:54 AM   #39
Gerevick
Rookie
 
Gerevick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gerona
Posts: 109
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
It's open because they don't look where it's obvious
Very well. My Catalan teacher has not told me about the package you sent her. Why hasnīt it arrived?


I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #40
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364

HA HA I TOOK ALL YOUR PACKAGE!


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Who I am

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.