lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [HELP]Bloody Dismemberment.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Darth_Katarn
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Academy
[HELP]Bloody Dismemberment.

OK I downloaded Bloody Dismemberment and I put it in my base folder(the .PK3) but when I kill a NPC it won't work. When I huit them with my saber no blood comes out and it doesn't dismember at all. on a rare occasion I can dismember them. I put this in my target when I go to properties:

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" seta g_sabermorerealistic 10

I really like blood and gore so I downloaded Blood=Plus and put the SP PK3 in my base folder and it still won't work. Can someone help me?
Darth_Katarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Have you tried also doing g_sabermorerealistic 10 through the console? You will need to have enabled cheats first, which the command for is "helpusobi 1". If you already knew these things, my apologies.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Darth_Katarn
Rookie

well I just saw a thread telling me to type some dismemberment codes into the autoexec and I did the dismemberment works but the only blood that i ever get to see it where I cut them like a stump. I did do the helpusobi 1 thing but not that code. Do you know why I can't get blood to work.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
I do not... I am a n00b when it comes to this game, I just completed the single-player for the first time recently, and have not tried modding or using mods as of yet. Sorry

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
katanamaru

Make sure you have a patched version of the game. The blood shader is in the patch I believe.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
Darth_Katarn
Rookie

I have the patched version and it still won't work. I have any downloaded dismemberment mods and they don't work
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > [HELP]Bloody Dismemberment.