lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Ola, I better get back into preparing those body models :-S
Think I had an early version of your script laying about...
I wouldn't worry about it just yet, it's not going to be completed any time soon. I'm not blessed with the same amount of free time as I enjoyed whilst working on Solomon's Revenge, haha.

It's going to be an interesting project I think. There's definitely less constrain on storytelling when compared to a mod, and when developing content (eg: models, new areas) you don't have to worry about getting it working in KoTOR, unless of course you choose too, as anybody who contributes towards the project in terms of models/maps are free to distribute them as mods or use as portfolio work or whatever.

16 issues scripted so far though. The story is split into 3 acts, with the first 2 more or less complete, so I'm guessing when it's all done there's going to be around 24-27 issues.

And if anybody is interested the full title is: Brotherhood of Shadow: Legacy of Sin.

Last edited by Silveredge9; 02-14-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge