lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor

For the longest time i couldn't for the life of me find out why this set of armor *wouldn't* appear ingame.

Well, i think i've figured out *why*.

It would seem that between the time where Dragon Age: Origins was released and where Mass Effect 2 was released i kinda forgot i already *had* an EA account.

This caused me to open a *second* account on my other email.

I found this out by *finally* getting into my first email again.

Using the information found in one of the emails stored there i managed to log-in on my first EA account, and found the Blood Dragon Armor on my 'User Entitelments' list. (There is even a download link behind the PC/Mac line, so i downloade the PC version of the armor)

My broblem is the fact that the armor does not appear on the account i used to log-in when i started playing ME2 as there is no 'More Information' link behind the 360 line. (Which there *is* behind some the 360 lines on the *other* account, instead there is only these three dots)

So, my question is, how the *heck* do i get the Blood Dragon armor onto my *other* account?

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
Not sure you can, I've just recently installed it and the manual was very explicit in warning that the code you're given is one use only... Can't really help, sorry :/ I guess you could try customer services or something? Though i realise that really is last-roll-of-the-dice territory...
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2011, 01:30 PM   #3
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I would try contacting EA to see if it is possible to merge the two accounts.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Ok, i'll give that a shot and hope for the best.

Edit: YES. I have finally gotten the BDA into Mass effect(my current PC, a female/renegade/infiltrator is wearing it).

I am giddy with joy...or hungry.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 03-07-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor