lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Take off limit of choice units.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Awi
Lurker

Take off limit of choice units.

Hi guys. I need some help. I like to pass the missions in SW Battlefront for one life (hardcore). But then I can not choose a unique unit such as a commander or jet trooper, because for their choice need to score points. Is it possible to make all units available at the beginning game as it was in the first part of SW Battlefront?
Awi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Isaac Clarke

Yes, if you mind cheating/modding. The easy way to do it is download the v1.3 patch then, before every battle, pause, go to "fake console", and scroll down until you see "remove point limits". The hard way is to tweak the files, and since I don't mod this game, I can't help you there.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
Darth Vada, the 1.3 patch is only for Battlefront II. As far as I know, there isn't a FakeConsole mod for Battlefront I. The only way that I know of to change how many points it takes to unlock a unit is to mod the sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Isaac Clarke

Oh... My bad. I wasn't looking at what subforum this is when I clicked the thread. Well then, the only way is to tweak files.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #5
Awi
Lurker

Darth Vada, senk you very much! I made a mistake, I mean SW Battlefront 2, so your advice very usefull. But though still it would be interesting to hack the game files to not every time going to Fake console.

Last edited by Awi; 03-09-2011 at 05:25 AM.
Awi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #6
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
Since you did mean SWBFII, the FakeConsole that Vada mentioned is really the best way. You could mod the sides and change the number of points that it takes to unlock a class, but I believe that you'd break online compatibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Take off limit of choice units.