lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi: The Rising Darkness
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #81
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
""In the unlikely event that we don't find information on this new enemy in the archives I would like to make a request: I would like to take a small force back to Akagi's village just in case some of the enemy are still there."

"Since the Samurai are now under our refuge, this inevitably will become one of Konoha's affairs." Naruto stated. "I will organise a Team for you, under the condition that a Jounin be selected for leading the epionage, of couse."

He pulled from his filing cabinet a pile of documents, detailing profiles. "Takeda may accompany you as well, seeing as he is took a good role in the defences. Its logical of course to send you, because all of you have witnessed it first hand."

Naruto placed his hands together. "Give me time to assemble you a team."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 03:06 AM   #82
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"I will organise a Team for you, under the condition that a Jounin be selected for leading the epionage, of couse."

Takeda nodded his head slowly. Sure he had preferred to do things on his own, but a team might not be so bad. The samurai respected him, and he was honored by this.

"Takeda may accompany you as well, seeing as he is took a good role in the defences. Its logical of course to send you, because all of you have witnessed it first hand."

Takeda raised an eyebrow at this. Had the Hokage mixed up his words? No, he clearly said that Takeda could accompany the group as well...as in, in addition to the selected Jonin. Karela had been given praise upon being absent for a year, and the Hokage's respect.

"Why send a team for this? I could easily return to the village, and get to the bottom of this. A team would only slow me down," Takeda said, allowing his emotionless lone wolf attitude to resurface.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #83
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Why send a team for this? I could easily return to the village, and get to the bottom of this. A team would only slow me down,"

Karela slowly turned toward Taked and raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem to realize how dangerous this new enemy could be.

"In case you forgot Takeda, these enemy shinobi seem to have tricks and jutsu that we've never seen before. If they managed to bring Zarela back from the dead then they may have brought more of them back. And we have no idea how many would be back at Akagi's village."

She shook her head. "No...I think it would be better if we went there as a team just in case."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #84
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Naruto was not at all pleased to hear Takeda's particular choice of words. Words that were all too familiar.

"In case you forgot Takeda, these enemy shinobi seem to have tricks and jutsu that we've never seen before. If they managed to bring Zarela back from the dead then they may have brought more of them back. And we have no idea how many would be back at Akagi's village."

"That is essentially the concept of Team Work, you of all people should understand Takeda. With allies by your side, you gather the strength you need. Working alone will have you facing difficult situations where you are forced to get out of your own way."

Naruto crossed his fingers and eyed Takeda. "Here's an example: I'm a bad guy. I hold you at knife point. I tell Karela to kill an innocent child, or you will die."

"A close friend of mine once chose this path. He became one of the most notorious, dangerous people of the Shinobi World, and I was forced to kill him. Dont make the same mistake as he did."
Old 03-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #85
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda crossed his arms and listened to both Karela and Naruto. He nodded his head a few times.

"Yes yes, of course. Karela's right...she's always right. Me? All I am is a defense...no a distraction! I could never compete with the mighty Karela, or the smart Kaneda, or the kind Asuka, or the experienced Tategami! I'm just Takeda. The one who everyone abandoned!... the one that never left!"

Takeda turned around and walked to the door, stopping right in front of it.

"I guess I don't have that either," he said a bit softer before he walked out the door.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #86
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yes yes, of course. Karela's right...she's always right. Me? All I am is a defense...no a distraction! I could never compete with the mighty Karela, or the smart Kaneda, or the kind Asuka, or the experienced Tategami! I'm just Takeda. The one who everyone abandoned!... the one that never left!"

Karela's mouth was wide open due to the shock she was feeling. Takeda was being very disrespectful towards the Hokage...the strongest ninja in the village. But Takeda had been acting different since she had met him in the samurai village during the attack.

What happened to him? This isn't the same Takeda that I used to know. As of now he needs to be watched.

She turned to the Hokage and closed her mouth. "I-I'm sorry about that...I really don't know what got into him."
Old 03-18-2011, 04:11 AM   #87
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Naruto was not at all suprised with Takeda leaving the office; confused and frustrated. Though he could see the look of shock in Karela's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry about that...I really don't know what got into him."

"Dont blame yourself." Naruto added. "Its obvious he is going through a tough time. Probably ever since that battle from last year. We lost many people."

He held onto his hands and placed them on the table calmingly. "You're his friend, Karela. Its up to you to support him. Maybe he needs some time, in which case I'll be more than happy to give him time off from the mission."
Old 03-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #88
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You're his friend, Karela. Its up to you to support him. Maybe he needs some time, in which case I'll be more than happy to give him time off from the mission."

"I don't think he would like being called off the mission...but I think I know why hes upset now that I think of it. Back when we were evacuating the village he seemed to be upset because everyone went their seperate ways after the Arashi incident."

She looked past the window and watched a few of the children playing on the lawn outside the hokage's office.

"I've always wondered what would have happened if we had stayed after defeating the Arashi...Would we be better off or worse?"

I wish Kaneda or Tategami were here, they might be able to talk some sense into Takeda.

"If I may ask Hokage, do you know where Tategami is? I haven't seen him since we got back and I'd like to see him again."
Old 03-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #89
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"If I may ask Hokage, do you know where Tategami is? I haven't seen him since we got back and I'd like to see him again."

"Tategami is currently within the Land of Tea conducting a mission. Though I just received word yesterday that he'll be returning ASAP to brief me on his overall mission status and results."

He pulled from his filing cabinet a document marked with logo of the Masurao Kenjustu Academy. "And speaking of Kaneda... Since his import to the Kenjustu Academy, I have been mailed his progress reports. He appears to be doing quite well; save for History Lessons (was not my strongest subject either)." Naruto smiled sheepishly. "Though they have just started giving him assignments for practical assesment."

Soaring through the clouds, a dove approached the proximity that was Konoha. It flew towards the housed perch where all the other messenger birds flew resided.

It flew passed the buildings, zoomed through the open window of the housed birds and sat on one of the open perches. A scroll with a message tied to its scaley leg, with name and address printed on the base of it. A message intended for Karela was written as follows:

Karela

Sorry I have not written in a while: I've been conducting assignments and practical assesments, and its hard work. Believe me.

I have received word of your return to Konoha. I have been informed of some recent developments: its good to hear you and Takeda have caught up. And Asuka as well. I figured I may as well join the club: they asked if I would like to join your mission as one of my first serious assignments, and I said yes. By the time you get this, I oughta arrive within the next day. Looking forward to seeing you, there is alot to catch up on.

Yours faithfully

Kaneda xox
Old 03-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #90
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Tategami is currently within the Land of Tea conducting a mission. Though I just received word yesterday that he'll be returning ASAP to brief me on his overall mission status and results."

Karela sighed in relief. When she hadn't seen the Jonin she had assumed the worst. It was good to know that Tategami was alright.

"Though they have just started giving him assignments for practical assesment."

"Thanks you for informing me on Kaneda's progress Hokage. I think that I'll send him a letter informing him of the current situation."

Karela waved at the Hokage before turning around and leaving the room seeing Takeda in the hall she stopped for a moment. She stared coldly at him. "For the record Takeda, I didn't expect you to act that way in front of the Hokage. And I always thought that you were one of the most gifted among us."

She then turned and walked out of the building heading for where the birds were located. After a short walk she arrived at the building and looked over the birds when she saw one with a message attached to it's leg. A message for her.

She smiled brightly as she looked over the letter and raised her hand up into the air and let out a cheer.

Kaneda is finally coming back!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #91
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda continued walking down the hall, until he heard a noise outside. He looked out a window, but only saw some children playing. He sighed a little as he continued to watch them play. He rarely got to play when he was that age. It was always training and helping others, it was practically all he knew.

Things were happening too quickly for him. He was still dealing with be left by everyone he knew, and now they were coming back. Speaking to him like they had never left...but it had been a whole year. Why hadn't he left the village as well? Why did he choose to stay?

"For the record Takeda, I didn't expect you to act that way in front of the Hokage. And I always thought that you were one of the most gifted among us."

He turned around once he heard Karela. They way she stared at him...he had seen that look before. He clenched his fists as she walked away.

"Don't patronize me," he said, mostly to himself.

He turned and left the building as well. He jumped up on the nearest roof and proceeded to jump to the next one. He kept moving until he reached the trees, still refusing to stop. He moved from tree to tree, until he found a nice spot in the forest. He jumped down and tossed his hat and robes away.

He did what he usually did when he had time...he trained. He was much more aggressive in this training session however. He was going through a lot currently, and needed to hit these trees to calm down. If that didn't work...than he'd do what he proposed earlier. He'd go back to Akagi's village and stick with his plan.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #92
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Hey, guys, whazzup? Quick question: Where are we at now? :S ))
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-25-2011, 04:54 AM   #93
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((its only been a like... half a page since you posted lol. The characters and the Samurai have returned to the Konoha, Karela got a letter from Kaneda and Takeda is going through some tantrums. Oh, and Chev? If its okay, I might to do a time skip exclusively in my post to the next day. That way incase people need to catch up in the present or finish something... or we could just play along with it haha))

The Next Day

He could feel the rushing wind breezing on his face as he leaped from tree-to-tree within the forest. Luckily he carried light - only his small backpack, ceremonial katana and basic ninja equipment were with him.

"Kaneda-kun" Ryuu called from behind. "There's honestly no need to rush - we are not that far now."

He couldn't help it. Kaneda had looked forward to returning back to his home village, catching up with familiars. Takeda, Asuka, Yoroi, Akagi... Tategami as well. And Karela. Its been a while since he saw those faces. There was a lot to catch up on.

Ryuu and Kaneda finally made it to the edge of the forest. The great gates of Konoha stood infront of them. Kaneda took a deep breath. Ryuu walked beside him.

"Nervous?" Ryuu enquired.

"Very!" was all Kaneda could bring up.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #94
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((I think we should just play along. I'm sure everyone could make it to the gates of Konoha.))

Karela watched from the top of gate as Kaneda and his friend approached the village. She had to admit, she had been looking forward to today and hadn't gotten any sleep. She had wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. She knew the others were on their way but she had wanted to arrive early.

She continued watching as they got closer and closer until she finally jumped down and managed to land directly behind him. "Hey Kaneda!" She shouted as she ran at him, fully intending to tackle him to the ground.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-25-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #95
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda simply leaned back on the gate, once he saw the others. He had cooled down enough to still continue with the mission, even though he was still very displeased. This would be the first mission that he was part of team since he became a jonin. He had left his hat and robes behind, and decided to stick with his usual attire.

Though he wouldn't show it, he was somewhat eager to be part of the team again. Karela had talked much of Zarela and her increase in strength. She had even given Takai trouble as well. Karela didn't know that he too had become stronger since they had met, and when he fought Zarela he would prove that. For now he needed to focus on the journey ahead. He moved from the gate and nodded his head to Kaneda. He crossed his arms and waited for the others to arrive.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #96
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Hey Kaneda!'

His eyes widened as he heard that familiar voice. Just as he was about to turn around, someone had tackled him onto to the ground. Luckily he had his arm to guard his head going face first into the ground.

A role of sweat rolled down his head. "Good to see you haven't changed, Karela..." he muffled.

Ryuu smiled amusingly down at Karela and Kaneda. "I've noticed he always either hesitates or holds back when it comes to sparring with girls..."

Kaneda struggled to move his head to eye Ryuu. A glaring, yet visually amusing face stared back at the Kenjustu Master. "They didn't need to know that, Ryuu-sensai!"

Ryuu beamed. He focussed his attention on Karela. "We've met before; back at the village. Its good to see you again."
Old 03-26-2011, 02:12 AM   #97
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Good to see you haven't changed, Karela..."

Karela smiled sweetly and then rolled off of Kaneda before helping him to his feet. "It's always nice to see you Kaneda. Did you miss me?" She asked sweetly.

"I've noticed he always either hesitates or holds back when it comes to sparring with girls..."

Karela looked over at Kaneda and tried to hide her smile. It had been a long time since she had seen Kaneda and it was time to make up for lost time. Still...she had to mess with him somehow.

"We've met before; back at the village. Its good to see you again."

Karela turned toward Ryuu and smiled. "Its good to see you again as well. Some of the samurai were talking about how you helped them in the battle, in fact...I think a few of them wanted to see if they could spar against you if you came along with Kaneda.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #98
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"I've noticed he always either hesitates or holds back when it comes to sparring with girls..."

"He should remember it is not wise to hold back against Karela, even in a sparring match," Takeda chimed in, sounding surprisingly amused.

This came as somewhat of a shock to Takeda. Just yesterday he was angry and distant, and now here he was speaking his mind...just like he used to. He was always quiet, but when he was with these guys he was more open.

"Its good to see you again as well. Some of the samurai were talking about how you helped them in the battle, in fact...I think a few of them wanted to see if they could spar against you if you came along with Kaneda.

Takeda walked over to Karela, pulling a map out of his bag.

"I figured you might say something like that, which is why I took the liberty of remembering my journey last night. I've labeled spots that made good rest points for the night, and a path I deemed the most efficient for our group," Takeda said as he showed it to her.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 AM   #99
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Its good to see you again as well. Some of the samurai were talking about how you helped them in the battle, in fact...I think a few of them wanted to see if they could spar against you if you came along with Kaneda."

"Another time, perhaps..." Ryuu replied. He wondered whether the Samurai of his village had forgotten who he was before he abandoned them. He also wondered whether there was any meaning behind the words "sparring", as if payback or retribution for being a missing-sam.

Takeda presented a map of the way to village. Ryuu nodded. "Well organised. Hopefully we wont encounter any enemy forces along this route."

"Who else will be on the team?" Kaneda scratched his head. "The briefing said an accompanying Jonin will be with us on the mission, in addition to other members."
Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #100
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I figured you might say something like that, which is why I took the liberty of remembering my journey last night. I've labeled spots that made good rest points for the night, and a path I deemed the most efficient for our group."

Karela raised her eyebrows as she saw the map. It was quite detailed. She looked over at Takeda and grinned at him. "Good work Takeda. This will most likely come in handy."

She looked over at Kaneda.

"The briefing said an accompanying Jonin will be with us on the mission, in addition to other members."

"The Hokage hasn't decided on who will be joining us but he did say he was working on a team. I know Akagi and some of his men may join us while the others remain at the village."

Hyuga Compound

"- and in addition the Hokage has asked that one of our more experienced family members join a team that is going to be sent out on a dangerous mission. Apparently a samurai village was attacked a few days ago and was completley destroyed. I recomend that we send Dren. He has just returned to the village and he does have quite a bit of experience."

Hyuga Neji, the current leader of the Hyuga clan nodded in agreement. "I will notify Dren that he is being considered for this mission. This meeting is now over.

the other Hyuga clan members nodded and rose to their feet. Neji didn't even turn around before speaking. "It's alright Dren. You may enter."

A tall man with dark hair who was wearing a traditional Konoha jacket walked into the room. "I thank you for nominating me for this mission."

"Don't thank me yet Dren. You will be working with the woman who destroyed our home nearly a year ago. Karela. I want you to remember this...she was not herself when she attacked us. You must remember this."

Dren's fists were clenched even as he calmly nodded. "Very well." He said quietly as he walked out of the room and headed for the Hokage's office which was on the other side of town.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:51 AM   #101
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((are they departing for the mission right now?))

Naruto sat at his desk, organising a collection of folders - each one displaying a thumbnail profile photograph of the individual. So far, he had Karela, Takeda and Akagi assigned; in addition to Ryuu and Kaneda imported from the Masurao Academy. There was one more member he was expecting a reply from - a member from the Hyuga clan.

He could have made things easier and selected Takeda as the main Jonin. But Naruto was aware there was something not at ease with the man. Therefor sending a second Jonin would be conventional enough. Besides, they could gather more information if the two Jonin split the team up.

There was a knock on his door.

"Enter." he replied.

Dren, the member from the Hyuga clan he was expecting entered the office. Naruto crossed his fingers.

"Its good to see you Dren." Naruto read his file. "I have come to understand that you are close to becoming a Jonin. You must be aware that there is a prerequisite before undergoing the examinations."
Old 03-31-2011, 02:35 AM   #102
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Not yet. I was going to have them all assemble in the Hokage's office and have a discussion with the Hokage before leaving. I was also wondering, do you think we could somehow include Tategami in the Rp?))

"I have come to understand that you are close to becoming a Jonin. You must be aware that there is a prerequisite before undergoing the examinations."

Dren crossed his arms and nodded. "I was told that there was some sort of requirement for this mission and I would like to know what it is. I was also told by the clan that you had people searching the archives for awhile but that they stopped searching a short while ago. It is my conclusion that you didn't manage to find anything worth finding in the acrchives."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-31-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #103
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((yeah I can put up his character sheet up soon. And sorry for the delay))

"I was told that there was some sort of requirement for this mission and I would like to know what it is. I was also told by the clan that you had people searching the archives for awhile but that they stopped searching a short while ago. It is my conclusion that you didn't manage to find anything worth finding in the acrchives."

"Or simply on halt. We need to gather more data." Naruto closed the folder, and rested his chin on his hands. "We have been given a report of the existance of an unknown force. Not clear as to whether it is a syndicate or organisation. We do not know what their motives are, or what they are after."

Naruto looked out the window, overlooking the village. Tents were dotted all over the training fields. "They have just recently attacked a Samurai Village, and as of now the surviving villagers are taking refuge here in Konoha. We are dispatching a recon team to the Village, to gather more information on the group we are dealing with."

He turned back to Dren. "There also another reason why I chose you for this assignment. I want you to keep an eye on the one named Takeda; he is a Jonin accompanying on the mission. Once the mission is complete, I expect a report on his behaviour patterns and performance. He cannot know I asked you to do this."

"The Hokage hasn't decided on who will be joining us but he did say he was working on a team. I know Akagi and some of his men may join us while the others remain at the village."

"Akagi?" Kaneda echoed with excitement. "He's here? How is he--" he stopped short, because he realised he already had the answer to his question. Afterall, he too would feel a little shaken if his village was attacked and liberated of its population.

Ryuu eyed Kaneda strangely. Kaneda exchanged glances. "What?"

"Did I not tell you breakfast was a very important meal of the day?" Ryuu noted, acknowledging the grumbling sounds of Kaneda's stomach. Kaneda looked sheepish.

"Heh... so you did." he turned to Karela. "Come on, you! I'm starving, and theres a lot to catch up on."
Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #104
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There also another reason why I chose you for this assignment. I want you to keep an eye on the one named Takeda; he is a Jonin accompanying on the mission. Once the mission is complete, I expect a report on his behaviour patterns and performance. He cannot know I asked you to do this."

Dren nodded. "As you command Hokage." He was about to leave when he paused for a moment. "I understand that I will be working with the one known as Karela. The one who destroyed our home nearly a year ago."

He stared the Hokage straight in the eyes. "I lost someone very dear to me when she attacked the village. If she does turn against us once again I will not hesitate to take action against her."

"Come on, you! I'm starving, and theres a lot to catch up on."

Karela smiled and walked after Kaneda and then turned around to look at Takeda and Ryuu and motioned for them to follow her. "I'm sure that you two would be welcome to join us. The more the merrier I always say."

She took a quick look around. "Speaking of more...I wonder where Asuka and Akagi got to. Well...Akagi is most likely with his remaining samurai but I haven't seen Asuka in awhile."
Old 04-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #105
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 

Takeda let out a slight grunt, but said nothing more. He wanted to see who this "Jonin" was, and why he wasn't good enough. Did the Hokage think he was still too weak? Had he not proven that wrong this past year? Takeda shook his head and kept quiet as the others talked.

"I'm sure that you two would be welcome to join us. The more the merrier I always say."

"I'll pass for now. I think I'll speak with Akagi and his men...besides I'm certain the two of you have much to catch up on," Takeda said with a small smile hidden behind his mask.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:16 AM   #106
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I'll pass for now. I think I'll speak with Akagi and his men...besides I'm certain the two of you have much to catch up on,"

Kaneda nodded. "Alright. Well, its good to see you Takeda." he said. "I'll catch up with you later..."

Ryuu decided to follow. "I might acompany." he added. "I hear Konoha has pretty decent ramen compared to other villages."

So they made it to their favourite ramen bar in the village. Kaneda snapped the attached-chop sticks with a flick of his hand and began digging into the bowl infront of him.

"I miss that taste. And aroma." he added. Ryuu stayed silent the whole time. Kaneda turned to Karela. "How have you been this past year? Sorry about not replying to those last few letters: you might understand what its like to be under preasure with examinations."
Old 04-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #107
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"How have you been this past year? Sorry about not replying to those last few letters: you might understand what its like to be under preasure with examinations."

Karela was just about to dig into her bowl of ramen before pausing for a bit.

"I've been pretty good this past year. I managed to pick up a few combat techniques from the samurai and I even got my own set of samurai armor from Akagi." She said with a smile remembering how proud she was when she had been given her armor.

"As for the letters...Its alright. I was actually about to apologize to you for not sending more of them then I did. I was so busy helping out Akagi's village I barely had time to write."

She smiled at Kaneda. "I...It's really good to see you again Kaneda. I've been looking forward to seeing you for quite awhile."
Old 04-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #108
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I...It's really good to see you again Kaneda. I've been looking forward to seeing you for quite awhile."

"I'll say..." Kaneda added. "Seems like the both of us had lead pretty busy lives. I'm glad we can see each other in person, rather than having to rely on letters for communication."

There were alot of things on Kaneda's mind right now - things he didnt really want to discuss infront of Karela with Ryuu's presence. One thing running through his head was when he told Karela his feelings the previous year. The other thing was him coping with a part of Hokage Naruto's demon inside of him. He often wondered how Karela, a Jinchuuriki herself, coped with it all.

"I'm glad to see you too Karela." he smiled. "So... what did I miss out on? I hear Takeda's gone abit... funny lately..."
Old 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #109
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"So... what did I miss out on? I hear Takeda's gone abit... funny lately..."

Karela looked down at her ramen as her discussions with Takeda came to the top of her head. "Yeah...Ever since I met up with him hes been acting a bit...off."

She looked over at Kaneda. "I think that hes angry. I've had a few discussions with him and I don't like what I've heard from him. I think hes mad that you and I left the village at the end of the Arashi crisis. This is just a theory mind you."
Old 04-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #110
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda watched the three walk for a few seconds before turning to go his own way. He wanted to check and see how the samurai were doing. The sooner they left the village, the better. He stopped when he found Akagi and the other samurai. He observed Akagi and his fellow samurai. Takeda was always impressed at how skilled they were at fighting. He approached his friend after a few minutes.

"It is good to fight by your side again Akagi," Takeda said.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #111
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I think that hes angry. I've had a few discussions with him and I don't like what I've heard from him. I think hes mad that you and I left the village at the end of the Arashi crisis. This is just a theory mind you."

Kaneda stared into his ramen bowl, suddenly losing his appetite. He instead played with the ramen noodles floating in the solution. It was because of some sudden guilt that he had abandoned his team mates.

"I thought he would have been happy for us." Kaneda replied. "I mean, we all have our own lives to lead. He became a jonin, you went with the samurai, I pursued my own goals." Kaneda defended.

"And anyway, what about Asuka?" Kaneda smirked. "Before I left, those guys couldnt keep their hands off each other. I'm sure he would have been a little preoccupied... or did something happen between them?"
Old 04-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #112
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"It is good to fight by your side again Akagi,"

Akagi turned to Takeda and raised his eyebrow in suprise. He hadn't heard Takeda approach him.

"It's an honor to fight with you again Takeda. I'm sorry that we were to busy to say this earlier but...the villagers, my men and I are glad that you decided to help us fight the mysterious enemy that attacked our village. And if you are willing, we would be honored if you decide to help us when the time comes to take back our village."

"I mean, we all have our own lives to lead. He became a jonin, you went with the samurai, I pursued my own goals."

"Some people have a hard time accepting that." Karela said in agreement. "But sometimes I wonder....what would have happened if we had all stayed together in the hidden leaf?"

"Before I left, those guys couldnt keep their hands off each other. I'm sure he would have been a little preoccupied... or did something happen between them?"

Karela looked down at her ramen and frowned. "From what I can tell Takeda is angry at her as well. And Asuka is somewhere in the village but I haven't seen her for awhile. We actually encountered her when we were fighting to save Akagi's village and she came back with us."
Old 04-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #113
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka was meditating by a tree with legs crossed. As she meditated, she started to think about Takeda. All that they've been through and all the adventures they had. Deep down, he knew that she still loved her. And that she loved him. He probably didn't want to admit it.

"Why don't you just end your life...?" a demon said to her, that was in a black mist form. "He will never love you like he did before. Why waste your time? Time and life doesn't matter anymore..."

Asuka glared with her eyes closed still. "Go back to the shadows of the abyss, demon. I will hear nothing that you have to say to me. I found my peace. I will find a way to be with Takeda again. Even if he doesn't love me anymore..."

"You poor, misguided child. Takeda has given up on you. Face the facts. You know this to be true. Until we meet again..."

The demon laughed, and faded away. Asuka opened her eyes, sitting still with tears streaming down her blinded, angry eyes. "He still loves me. I know it..."
Old 04-18-2011, 09:05 AM   #114
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Some people have a hard time accepting that." Karela said in agreement. "But sometimes I wonder....what would have happened if we had all stayed together in the hidden leaf?"

Kaneda couldn't help but feel the same; if simply staying in Konoha would make any difference at all.

"If we had not gone our seperate ways, where do you think the Samurai would be had you not stayed with them?" Kaneda added. "Had you and Ryuu sensai not be there, their numbers would have trully shrunk."

"Its part of a growing experience, as well." Ryuu added to the conversation. "Of course you and Kaneda had to depart ways. It gives you a chance to for new challenges and experiences. Dont blame yourself for what others may think. In the end, its what you do that really matters."

"For example; I left the Samurai, because I felt I was not one of them. So I decided to try out something new. And here I am today, eating Ramen with my student and his friends."

Kaneda finished the last of his Ramen bowl.

"I have to go see my family... and prepare for what awaits me." Kaneda said dreadfully. "Most likely the loud bangs of party poppers, streamers and raining confetti all over me."
Old 04-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #115
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"It's an honor to fight with you again Takeda. I'm sorry that we were to busy to say this earlier but...the villagers, my men and I are glad that you decided to help us fight the mysterious enemy that attacked our village. And if you are willing, we would be honored if you decide to help us when the time comes to take back our village."

Takeda bowed to Akagi. Even though he was his friend too, Takeda did not feel as if the samurai had abandoned him. He always knew Akagi would return to his village, and was honored at how much he helped the Leaf village.

"It would be an honor to assist you in that Akagi," Takeda said.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #116
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I have to go see my family... and prepare for what awaits me. Most likely the loud bangs of party poppers, streamers and raining confetti all over me."

Karela had to laugh at that. "You say that like its a bad thing Kaneda. And I'm sure your family really missed you while you were gone." Karela said as she finished her own bowl of ramen and stood up. "I'm going to go and talk to the Hokage before I head home. I plan on finding out whats going on now that the samurai are here in the village."

"It would be an honor to assist you in that Akagi,"

Akagi smiled. "When the time comes for us to fight to take back our home we will let you know. But in the meantime...a few of my men would like to train with you if it is alright with you."
Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #117
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka stood up and walked away from her spot. As she walked, she spotted Takeda and Akagi. She desperately wanted Kaneda to know that she never really abandoned him. However it was going to turn out, she'd still keep trying.

The young girl breathed calmly with eyes closed. "I can do this. I can do this..." She opened her eyes and walked towards them. She then stood a few feet from Takeda and Akagi.

"Hey, guys," Asuka said, smiling sheepishly, "How are you guys doing?"
Old 04-20-2011, 02:24 AM   #118
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"When the time comes for us to fight to take back our home we will let you know. But in the meantime...a few of my men would like to train with you if it is alright with you."

Takeda thought about this for a moment. They probably had some time, seeing that Kaneda would probably want to visit his family. A training session seemed like the perfect thing to do while he waited.

"That is perfectly fine with me Akagi," Takeda said.

"Hey, guys," Asuka said, smiling sheepishly, "How are you guys doing?"

Takeda's body stiffened up at the sound of Asuka's voice. The last time she had spoken to him, she had stated she sent him a letter...one he never received. He wanted to believe her, and part of him did. It was just he had been under the impression she had abandoned him like the others did. He didn't know what to think anymore.

"For the moment alright," Takeda replied switching to the cold emotionless tone. He mentally scolded himself and let out a sigh. "A few of Akagi's men were going to train with me, you are more than welcome to join us," he added in, his tone much softer than before.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:53 AM   #119
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"You say that like its a bad thing Kaneda. And I'm sure your family really missed you while you were gone."

"You know me; I hate suprises." Kaneda added simply. "But, yeah I still missed them."

"I'm going to go and talk to the Hokage before I head home. I plan on finding out whats going on now that the samurai are here in the village."

Kaneda nodded. He stood up and gave Karela a hug goodbye. "I'll see you later then. Oh yeah, before I forget: I received word that Tategami-sensei has just came back from his mission. He'll give you an even BIGGER hug than mine... and thats not necassarily in a good way."

He turned and walked back to his home, where his parents were waiting for his arrival.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #120
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That is perfectly fine with me Akagi,"

Akagi smiled under his helmet and slapped Takeda on the back lightly. "That is excellent news Takeda. I'm sure that my men and my villagers will greatly appreciate the help...but now...Shijra would like to spar with you."

A samurai wearing black armor stepped forward and nodded respectfully at Takeda. "I am told that you are a great fighter. I saw you fight at the village and now I would like to spar with you."

"Hey, guys,"

Akagi looked over at the newcomer and it took him a few seconds to recognize her. "Asuka..." He said with a smile. "It is good to see you again."

"A few of Akagi's men were going to train with me, you are more than welcome to join us,"

"Yes..." Akagi said with a smile. "It has been quite a while. Like Takeda said you are welcome to spar with us."

"I'll see you later then. Oh yeah, before I forget: I received word that Tategami-sensei has just came back from his mission. He'll give you an even BIGGER hug than mine... and thats not necassarily in a good way."

Karela returned the hug and smiled. "I'll be sure to be on the lookout for Tategami. But you do know that he'll most likely go after you first." She said with a smile as she turned and headed for the Hokage's building.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi: The Rising Darkness