lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor 1 Titan AE Conversion Request
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Latios6222
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor 1
Thumbs up Kotor 1 Titan AE Conversion Request

One of my familys favorite movies is Titan AE and The Characters in it are not that much different from Kotor. I was wondering if someone could Reskin or Remodel The Game to be more like Titan Ae. Example: Turn Carth Into Korso, Turn the Sith into the Drej, Make a Cale PC, Turn Juhani Into Stith, Turn the Sith Fighters into Drej Fighters, and is it possible to remodel the Ebon Hawk? Turn Bastila into Akima, etc.

Here are the Characters from Left to right: Cale, Korso, Akima, Preed, and Stith

Here is the Drej

And their fighters
Latios6222 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
TimBob12
I'm in space!

Current Game: Mass Effect 2!
Helpful! 
You could always try following some of the tutorials here. Even if you don't have the skill, everyone here started from scratch. Even the Kotor Tool was written from scratch. ITs just with the sheer volume of requests and that people have many of their own projects on the go as well. There are loads of fantastic tutorials.

Hey
TimBob12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
Latios6222
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBob12 View Post
You could always try following some of the tutorials here. Even if you don't have the skill, everyone here started from scratch. Even the Kotor Tool was written from scratch. ITs just with the sheer volume of requests and that people have many of their own projects on the go as well. There are loads of fantastic tutorials.
i would but I only have so much time and some of the Programs arent compatible with my computer. Actually my grandmothers laptop and until I get my own I cant download anything to it.
Latios6222 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Kotor 1 Titan AE Conversion Request