lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HI there !!!!!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-13-2001, 09:16 PM   #41
sheaday6
Old Kentucky Shark

good analogy
sheaday6 is offline   you may:
Old 12-13-2001, 09:26 PM   #42
Darth_Rommel
argh

*reads post* Jeez. Maybe I should stick to RS... :/

#9[/size]
Darth_Rommel is offline   you may:
Old 12-13-2001, 09:39 PM   #43
Schmatz
Warrior of Crisis

And I see no one cares. Geez, some people are *******s.

Schmatz is offline   you may:
Old 12-13-2001, 10:46 PM   #44
sheaday6
Old Kentucky Shark

we put the thing to rest a long time ago! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DRAW THIS OUT?!
Old 12-13-2001, 10:58 PM   #45
Schmatz
Warrior of Crisis

Well, it seems that I am to blame for everything, so I don't know why I am still here. All I hear is "Schmatz did this... did that..." and I am heavily critiscized for my opinions. Now, I have no problem with your opinions of my opinions, but it always seems to be me. I honestly am also disturbed by the Star Wars invasion of Rs.net and BG.com posters into this forum. They seem to just pop up. I'm not saying they shouldn't come to the forums, I just don't want them coming to hear sticking up for Wraith whatever number he is because he was made fun of at these forums. These are the Sam and Max.net forums... WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?!?!?!? Anyways, I'll glance in here every now and then, but won't be a realy consistant poster.

Schmatz is offline   you may:
Old 12-13-2001, 11:07 PM   #46
sheaday6
Old Kentucky Shark

1. No one blamed you
2. No on is on trial
3. ITS JUST A FORUM
Old 12-14-2001, 01:26 AM   #47
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
This thread is the cause of much misery, so I'm going to close it on Jake's request, but I have something to add first.

Schmatz, I'm going to have to disagree with your use of the word 'invasion' to discribe this.

Whatever quibbles that adventure fans have with the SW communities are going to have to be put to rest, since we're now equal in the eyes of the admins of LF.com.

Being a member here gives people the right to post in any forum that they wish, whether or not said people have played any games from "genre A"; we don't have the technology to block people from entrance on those grounds, and I, for one, don't see the use of blocking potential gamers from here.

The idea of this as an 'invasion' makes this seem like this is something to do with teams or sides. Like Sheaday said, it's just a forum. My advice for people who wish to pounce on the next unexpecting non-SM fan who posts here: Just ignore them. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't risk getting punished for harrassment down the line, and simply don't say anything at all.

*lock*

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Anything & Everything > HI there !!!!!