Thread: Single versus Double saber DPS
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Single versus Double saber DPS

I didn't see it yet, but I know it's on people's minds.

Bioware has made it out that for doing DPS you're going to be using the double saber style and for tanking you're using one saber. I however think it's a bit backwards. See while yes, a saber in the hands of a jedi is a damage dealer, it is also the jedi's defense. It would make more sense to me that the dual saber set up would be better suited to defense than damage. See with one saber you are limited in where you can defend against a single attack. Where with two savers you can defend against two simultaneous attacks. It would make sense even as a crowd control aspect. Or an AOE attacker.

What are your thoughts

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Origin Worlds > Single versus Double saber DPS