lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who I am
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #41
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
This attempt at humor was ill-considered and petty. I expected better from a senior member of this forum such as you.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2011, 05:59 AM   #42
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
I'm gonna steal them if he posts them in public...guaranteed...
You have shown thus far to be worthy of fairer treatment. I have taken you off my ignore list because you show such fine initiative. Do not falter again.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 04-19-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #43
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

****ing Qadaffi >:/

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #44
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
And I thought I had problems.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #45
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
****ing Qadaffi >:/
You speak of this man as if he is offensive to you. If he were really as negative as youŽd like to believe, do you really think he would have remained in power so long?

Old 04-04-2011, 05:20 AM   #46
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Power is inversely proportional to negativity? Who knew.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #47
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Kay what the F*** am I reading? Seriously... This is more preposterous than...an electronic lesbian couple... or some horrible actor guy trying to eat a mouse on the road trip movie... or an asian serial killer with a tooth for cannibalism.

Show spoiler

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #48
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
Kay what the F*** am I reading? Seriously... This is more preposterous than...an electronic lesbian couple... or some horrible actor guy trying to eat a mouse on the road trip movie... or an asian serial killer with a tooth for cannibalism.

Show spoiler

Well I understand it pretty well, but that's only because my mind is in a great black void right now and I suffer under delusions of grandeur.

So this what you do: In order to totally understand these posts, you need to place your mind in a black void. Then reread the posts again. The way you do that is: Click your heels three times while at the same time, with each click, you say "There's no place like home!" and so on.

Try that and get back to me. (A word of caution though, I haven't yet been able to get out of the void. So keep that in mind.....umm, or retain that thought, whatever.)

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #49
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
But that's how I got here in the first place. Why I got here is another matter entirely.

Now havign said that: DO A BARREL ROLL!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2011, 04:43 AM   #50
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Power is inversely proportional to negativity? Who knew.
Negativity is a useful element. It enables us to prosper in whatever we choose. Our power of decision and resolution are derived from the negative aspect of our minds. Without our forceful qualities, nothing would motivate us to do anything. We would become docile and modest.

Old 04-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #51
Haiden
Lurker

Quote:
You sir, are the funniest man alive.
Lolzzz...
That was really a pretty smart answer given...
But why do you feel that he is the funniest man alive????

Haiden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #52
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
Lolzzz...
His comment is best forgotten. It was an empty one. I don´t know you personally, Haiden, but your words suggest you are of the light hearted variety. I strongly urge you not to speak to me with impudence if you wish to avoid risking my disfavor. If I wanted to be funny I would use literal humor, or play with words. I have done neither in this thread, so do not mistake the posts within for jokes.

Last edited by Gerevick; 04-19-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #53
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
Lolzzz...
Because he is either playing a huge joke on us all by trolling the **** outta the boards, or he actually takes himself this seriously. Either way, the FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE in my book. (although, according to him, idk if he's alive or not)

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #54
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Because he is either playing a huge joke on us all by trolling the **** outta the boards, or he actually takes himself this seriously. Either way, the FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE in my book. (although, according to him, idk if he's alive or not)
Or he could be the most serious man alive...

Either way, I still loved slaughtering Gerevick in the Sublevel. A shame, if only we were allowed to recruit him and kill Kreia. Such a waste of a potential character, I say!

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #55
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeathRay View Post
Or he could be the most serious man alive...

A shame, if only we were allowed to recruit him and kill Kreia. Such a waste of a potential character, I say!
This idea is most intuitive. Yes, I would have liked to have joined the exile to do battle with, and slay, Kreia. It´s very unfortunate that the Exile had to aligned to the light side of the force. She could have broken and coverted me to her cause had she not been. Such a reality, though can be created by use of the save game editor. I intend to experiment with it and see how swapping the exile model for the projection of my former self and rewriting the dialogue can change the way things happened.

Quote:
I am not joking. Did you not read the explanation I gave of my sense of humor? It doesn´t revolve around portraying myself as a false character.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #56
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
I am not joking. Did you not read the explanation I gave of my sense of humor? It doesnŽt revolve around portraying myself as a false character.
I'll never understand you, but I hope you NEVER stop posting on the boards.

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #57
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Good sir the Gerevick, I bring to your notice a most egregious insult directed at you. I have forthwith warned the offending party that they clean up their act, as it were, and have restored your honour, but any instructions you provide will of course, be binding.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #58
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
I'll never understand you, but I hope you NEVER stop posting on the boards.
Your wish for me to stay is well taken. But I have to wonder which of us is at a greater disadvantage. Am I, because I´m not as overtly laid back as you are, or are you because your softer nature makes less you less receptive to the forceful ways I believe in?

Quote:
Good sir the Gerevick, I bring to your notice a most egregious insult directed at you. I have forthwith warned the offending party that they clean up their act, as it were, and have restored your honour, but any instructions you provide will of course, be binding.
Tell this fool not to cross me without applying deeper understanding to his words again. It´s very disrespectful to go against someone without using your mental abilities to present a reason, or argument. Enemies can be useful ways for us to protect our interests and enhance our combat abilities through their defeats, but statements such as this that have no backup are a waste of cereberal energy.

Last edited by Gerevick; 05-16-2011 at 04:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #59
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
I do not remeber a Gerevick serving under me at any point in time, and i personally selected the people who fought under me in the Mandalorian Wars!! But i do believe from what I have read so far, I might have selected you. But I sense many flaws in you....or it is you host o.O
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Who I am