lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Create Lightsaber with Workbench???
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
starkiller1157
Rookie

Create Lightsaber with Workbench???

I hope this is the right place to post this. I already have required what I need to build my first lightsaber and Boa-Dur has helped me construct it. But now that I have gotten a few of my team members to be force sensative I need lightsabers for them.

Is there a way to create a lightsaber using the workbench? Is so, please tell me in detail and if not then how do I get my other team member's lightsabers???

This is like the only thing I don't like about Kotor 2. In kotor 1 you get more then enough lightsabers you want, but kotor 2 it's so hard to find and obviously in my case, build them =/

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
harark1
Rookie

Current Game: Tsl, Jedi Acadmey
Not possibly to build them at workbench normally but I think there is a mod that allows that, could someone check that out for me I think I saw one somewhere on kotor files?

To get more lightsabers, they are rewarded to you for certain quests after you make a lightsaber, one of these is talking to mandalore after helping around the camp enough to get him to take you to iziz(others I can't think of off the top of my head.). Hope this helps you.

Scripting + Harark1 =

Death causes Life and Life causes Death.

And you say Murder isn't natural

This is the url for Ninth heart: http://www.jediquest.webs.com/
harark1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harark1 View Post
Not possibly to build them at workbench normally but I think there is a mod that allows that, could someone check that out for me I think I saw one somewhere on kotor files?
Oh that sucks. But I did see some stuff by mods when I was searching, just hoping you could with the workbench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harark1 View Post
To get more lightsabers, they are rewarded to you for certain quests after you make a lightsaber, one of these is talking to mandalore after helping around the camp enough to get him to take you to iziz(others I can't think of off the top of my head.). Hope this helps you.
I know I could of gotten a lightsaber on Nar Shadda but I killed the guy that I needed to complete the guide in order to get a lens. I went to Korriban and got the dead Jedi Master's lightsaber.

Thanks for your help. I'll go to Onderon next.

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Create Lightsaber with Workbench???

Tags
lightsaber