lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: my nerd band, AWKWARD TEENAGE MAN SYNDROME, just released a new song!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
Threepwood42
Rookie

Current Game: Spider-Man: SD
my nerd band, AWKWARD TEENAGE MAN SYNDROME, just released a new song!

I hope that its okay for me to post this shameless plug, if it isn't I sincerely apologize. I am the lead singer and lyricist in a nerd band called Awkward Teenage Man Syndrome, and we write songs about such various topics as Mario, facebook creeping, and math. This song, "Girl You Derive Me Crazy" is our first music video and first released song. I'd like to say we're what Jonathan Coulton would be if he were younger, was a band, and didn't have an awesome beard. I hope you guys enjoy this, and without further ado. Here is the video

View page
YouTube Video

and if you enjoy the song, and you feel so compelled you can purchase it on iTunes The link to iTunes is in the video description on youtube. I hope you guys enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think of both the video and the song.
Threepwood42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Gabez

That's pretty good! Definitely quite like Jonathan Coulton.

Do you have a link to your facebook creeping song? It sounds like something I'd be able to relate to.
Gabez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Threepwood42
Rookie

Current Game: Spider-Man: SD
Haha, I don't have a well mixed audio/well recorded file of it yet, but I may have a recording of when we were practicing it without our drummer/keyboardist. If i find it I can upload it for you to hear, it'll be a rather rough copy, but a copy nonetheless. I do however have our harry potter song online as a free mp3 download on theFump sideshow : http://thefump.com/side.php?id=948 Its a parody of Wonderwall by Oasis, if you're interested.
Threepwood42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > my nerd band, AWKWARD TEENAGE MAN SYNDROME, just released a new song!