Thread: Vanguard Of Justice- RP/PvE/PvP
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
Xephron Tide
Lurker

Vanguard Of Justice- RP/PvE/PvP

I pose anyone reading this message a few questions. Questions to test your mettle. To see what you are made of. To see if you have what it takes to save the galaxy. Do you think you can stand with the best of the best and not slow them down? Do you have the skills to end the war, one strategic battle after the other? If you think you do, then here is what I ask…

Have you ever gone toe to toe with someone more skilled than you and won?
Have you ever had the chance to rescue slaves from the jaws of ruthless captors, freeing them to a life they deserve?
Have you ever needed to sacrifice all that you know, in order to save a friend?
Have you ever... felt like you were doing the right thing, for exactly the right reasons?

I have. Hell… That was my first week with the Vanguard of Justice.

I accomplished those things because I had the very best backing me up, just like I backed them up. Someone once said, when you find yourself in the trenches of combat, the only thing you have to depend on is yourself, and the guy next to you. I’m here to tell you it’s true. With us, you will never have to worry about the person next to you being a conscript. We are the best of the best. The cream of the crop. Whatever you want to call us…

Fact of the matter is, the Republic is going to win this war. Not because we will single handedly defeat the Emperor himself, and not because we are the only ones making a difference.

No, the Republic will win, because there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.

This is the Vanguard of Justice, this is where my story began.

Where will yours start?

----------------------

VANGUARD OF JUSTICE

----------------------

Vanguard of Justice is a Star Wars: The Old Republic™ Guild, affiliated with the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order, centered on camaraderie and roleplaying.

We are action oriented, and characters in our organization will be taking part in original and exciting storylines created by our staff and members. All in-character guild events are considered to be taking place during the Old Republic time period, in conjunction with the game and it's lore. We do have other timelines available for those that wish to expand their role-playing beyond just guild events. We seek to immerse ourselves in the Star Wars experience, through a variety of activities.

Most activities are happening at least weekly, if not more often.

We offer:
  • Live RPG-style Role Play
  • Forum Role Playing
  • MMO In-Game Role Playing

Our Website and Forums are professionally hosted, and set up to provide a great place to role play during your down time. Here, you can stretch your creativity muscles in a relaxed and easy-going environment. There are places to talk about Star Wars, Random topics, plan out Roleplaying adventures, or just kick back and relax.

In-Game we will continue the immersive experience with Guild Events in PvE, PvP, In-Game RolePlaying, and every other type of activity that Star Wars: The Old Republic™ will be offering.

For those that want to keep things flowing while playing with others, we will be offering Ventrillo Voice Chat.

Live-Chat RPG is probably our most exciting guild activity, and what makes our guild stand out. We call our system the "Star Wars Odyssey" game. It is an IRC chat-based Star Wars Role Playing Game, based on a highly modified version of the D6 sytem by West End Games.

Designed specifically to be the most flexible system for Star Wars roleplaying in terms of character control, it offers a nearly unlimited range of character customization, growth, and playability options. Backed up by an easy-to-use character and skill database custom written for SWO, and a fully managed and scripted IRC chat, it provides the best possible environment for the truly creative Star Wars enthusiast.

A pre-packaged, installable chat client is available for download, so you don't need to know anything about IRC in order to start. All the scripting and configuration legwork has been done for you. The software was put together by professionals, who work in the Internet Technical Support industry. Completely spyware and virus free. The software will automatically connect you to our fully managed and moderated IRC chat.

Just install, and go!

Never Role-Played before?
No problem! - Our friendly and experienced staff will be there to guide you, every step of the way. From fleshing out your character's background and story, to creating your character sheet and learning how to play, we've got you covered!

Are you an experienced Roleplayer?
Great! - We have a unique system that lets you to build the type of character YOU want to play, without making you feel held back, or stealing your character's ability to grow. Our system is capable of providing even the most die-hard RPG fan with a challenging experience.

Do you have a story to tell?
Awesome! - We are always looking for people who want to tell interesting stories, and there are great Storyteller opportunities with us! The more Storytellers we have, the more often we will hold events! Want to learn how to be a Storyteller? We have the resources and staff to help you learn and hone your skills!

Don't feel like RPing and just want to play the game when it comes out?
Cool! - Don't sweat it, as this isn't the kind of guild that will make you 'do or die' stuff. RPing is welcome and it is encouraged, but it will never be forced upon you. Ultimately, you can decide how much or how little writing you do for your character, although we do hope you will at least give it a shot and see whether it's something for you or not. If you don't wish to participate in forum RP, you can try the live mIRC simulation - either way, you have nothing to lose!

Join Today!

A Singular SW RP Experience - Now Recruiting
~Republic l RP l PvE l PvP~

Xephron Tide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Guilds > Mandalorian Outpost > Vanguard Of Justice- RP/PvE/PvP