lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rock and a hard place. Game Crash
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
orix
Lurker

Rock and a hard place. Game Crash

I decided to replay the game after i found the disc in some unused CD holder. Followed the directions in changing the Temp folder from %systemroot%/TEMP also installed patch and the game runs almost perfectly. Except when I get to year 2.

After my encounter with Meche the crow and the long conversation with the dock master I try to go to the blue casket. The problem is, If my game is set with 3d Hardware acceleration ON i can enter and explore, only problem is that the sound stops working and when i try and speak with anyone, the mouths keep going forever and the game basically stops working.

If 3d hardware acceleration is OFF then the game just crashes whenever i try to leave the area of the circular intersection the game crashes to desktop.

anything i can do about this?
orix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Rock and a hard place. Game Crash