lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A bug? or am I REALLY bad?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2001, 05:50 PM   #1
BriGer

Post A bug? or am I REALLY bad?

Okay I worked my way up to like 20,000 in combat simulator, then I did 1st disk missions. Couldn't find 2nd disk for like a month. In this time I got up to 50,000 in CS. At this point I got a MUCH better gamepad. I also got the rank Expert 3rd Grade. I got up to 22%, then it went down to 10%, then 0%, then -2%, then 0%, and now its firmly at -25%. During that time I beat all but the last level one 2nd disk, and got another 15,000 in CS. Why did it go down? Some of my best flying was in this period. I also beat like the entire game. What's up? I am now a captain and still a Expert 3rd Grade. Is this a bug or did I do something really stupid? I have put a lot of time and points in and it is not getting up. Any ideas?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2001, 04:11 PM   #2
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

At least your CD didnt fry in the Cd-Rom drive ....mine wont work anymore.....really annoying

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2001, 05:12 PM   #3
BeastMaster
Dragon in Residence

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by BriGer
A bug? or am I REALLY bad?
Does it have to be one or the other?

From here it sounds like the "required multiplayer" bug feature. After your score rises above a certain level, you're penalized if you don't go to MP.

Which sucks for those of us who can't game online. :sneer:

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
BeastMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2001, 09:54 AM   #4
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

Actually I dont think I ever remember that happening......but then it was a long time ago when I played it

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > X-Wing Trilogy & X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter > A bug? or am I REALLY bad?