Originally Posted by Mandalore_The_Dog
I have a feeling that it might be because of the mandalorian_ultimate_mod, because it suppose to change the appearance of Canderous, so that might be the reason why the cut-scene is acting up.
Your simplest course of action, IMO:
1) Retreat from the trigger for that scene, and go into another area through an area transition, like to the Cantina or to the Upper City.
2) Save your game.
3) Go to your Override folder, find the file "appearance.2da"
4) Drag that to your desktop. Do not lose it, maybe make a folder for it.
5) Load your save, go back through the transition and to the trigger, try the scene again.
6) If you pass the scene, save, drag the file back into your override, and play on. Otherwise, report results.