lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Big thanks for the mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
Drakkhen
Lurker

Big thanks for the mod

Thanks for this mod, even it's still in développement.
I can't imagine the hard work you have to do.

I hope you will be abble to finish the mod, and you'll be one of the very rare team to have made a project that big come true (may be the Black Mesa team will beat you ^^)

I have finished all the JK/JKO/JKA series and you mod will fit perfectly in it.
Of course, I've done the original Dark Forces when it came out, and re-doing it with the JKA engine is a real pleasure.
It remind me of an era where Lucasarts were making really good games (X-Wing, Tie-Fighter, X-Wing Alliance, Monkey Island,etc.) and really challenging one.
FPS are nowadays more more empty of gameplay...

Hope I had any skills to help you, I can only propose myself to translate in french if you need to.

Again, thanks from France guys.
Drakkhen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
DFgeoff
Rookie

Just to point out, this mod is now as old as Dark Forces was when the mod started. Head over to XLEngine.com, nice new engine based on DirectX (future OpenGL) for Daggerfall, Dark Forces, Outlaws, and Blood, which is seeing active development.
DFgeoff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Big thanks for the mod