Malachore V 9 23.08%
Korriban 5 12.82%
2011 Mod Is Better 16 41.03%
2009 Mod Is Better 1 2.56%
Textures Match Better Now 9 23.08%
Textures Look Worst Now 5 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Visual Enhancement 2011
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #81
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafolo View Post
Hi Xarwarz, first of all: congratulation for the great work u did on those textures, they are really amazing!

Second, a couple of questions:
1) Your work on KOTOR 1 is finished right? so if i get those texture they are the final version, no need to check for updates later right?

2) I understood from this thread that the KOTOR 2 texture aren't the final version, right? What are u going to add/change?

cheers
Hey

Kotor 1 and tsl are finished however if i happen to brainstorm and come up with a better look for a planet i may change some things. So it varies on what i might change....not every planet will be changed just some i think need improvement like onderon. Check out telos vers 2 vs telos version 1

Thanks for trying it out...

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2011, 05:21 AM   #82
Fafolo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
Hey

Kotor 1 and tsl are finished however if i happen to brainstorm and come up with a better look for a planet i may change some things. So it varies on what i might change....not every planet will be changed just some i think need improvement like onderon. Check out telos vers 2 vs telos version 1

Thanks for trying it out...
Understood, i actually tryed only the K1 textures and they are simply amazing, especially the dantooine enclave ones! I only dislike the korriban spacedock metal walls, for which i kept the original look and the pure-light consoles, but the rest is great!

Do you think u will release a single-pack compilation for k2 soon or later?
Fafolo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2011, 05:18 AM   #83
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafolo View Post
Understood, i actually tryed only the K1 textures and they are simply amazing, especially the dantooine enclave ones! I only dislike the korriban spacedock metal walls, for which i kept the original look and the pure-light consoles, but the rest is great!

Do you think u will release a single-pack compilation for k2 soon or later?
If you mean release all textures in one single file cant it be to big for some people to download. Not to mention uploading would take long

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #84
RenegadeSniper7
Rookie

What's the purpose of the .txi files in Telos 2011 Version 2? You can't convert them to TGAs, are they supposed to go into override or do I just ignore them?
RenegadeSniper7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #85
N-5/Prudii
Rookie

Current Game: New Vegas
Just put them in the override. They controll things like shine, transparency, etc.

Show spoiler
N-5/Prudii is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #86
bemtoto
Rookie

Just a heads up, the Telos Door Update, when downloaded does not have the proper .rar extension so if you download it make sure to add the . before the rar
bemtoto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #87
CZSlayerCZ
Lurker

Inability to download

Hello,

sorry to bother You. First, I have to say, these are the most gorgeous textures I have ever seen for TSL! I really have to acknowledge this great masterpiece You have made here. But to get to the point. I have a request to make, concerning the download of all of these awesome textures. Could You, please, upload them on some different (any) site? Otherwise, due to the current inaccessibility of Megaupload, I can't get my hands on any of these! This makes me kinda upset and sad, because when I saw the screenshots, I knew I just have to get these... Please, could you take Your time and upload them elsewhere? They are unreachable from anywhere else.
Thank You for Your time and effort.
Best wishes CZSlayerCZ
CZSlayerCZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #88
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZSlayerCZ View Post
Hello,

sorry to bother You. First, I have to say, these are the most gorgeous textures I have ever seen for TSL! I really have to acknowledge this great masterpiece You have made here. But to get to the point. I have a request to make, concerning the download of all of these awesome textures. Could You, please, upload them on some different (any) site? Otherwise, due to the current inaccessibility of Megaupload, I can't get my hands on any of these! This makes me kinda upset and sad, because when I saw the screenshots, I knew I just have to get these... Please, could you take Your time and upload them elsewhere? They are unreachable from anywhere else.
Thank You for Your time and effort.
Best wishes CZSlayerCZ
Im in the process of making a few changes one of which putting them in TGA format. the other upgrading some planet textures. When complete ill re upload them all

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 01-28-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #89
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Might have to check out your mods since my new graphics card is on the way !

I can't wait! Things will actually be shiny!

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #90
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post
Might have to check out your mods since my new graphics card is on the way !

I can't wait! Things will actually be shiny!
Kool man i usually spend 200 on a graphics card

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 01-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #91
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
Kool man i usually spend 200 on a graphics card
I'm putting out 60 for this really neat low profile one. I actually have a slim case, so I can't really go all out with the graphics cards. My power supply is only like 200W but it seems like I should be able to use the card with no problems on that end. If all else fails though, I guess I could up my power supply.

Back on topic though, I remember that one of your mods was hosted on MegaUpload....so where is it hosted now that it's gone?

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #92
Phildevil

Moddb, IIRC?
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #93
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Will be on MODDB

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 02-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #94
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Is there some way we could have the creature skins? I know you included them in the 2009 version but I have not seen them since. I've looked at old links for them, but most are for megaupload and it does not work since it was seized by the government.

EDIT: Nevermind, a friend of mine pointed me to an old torrent. I found the mod there.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by ZimmMaster; 02-17-2012 at 03:54 PM.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #95
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Any way to get these in .tga format?

Edit: I think I found them on Moddb

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #96
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Rookie

Got a chance to play this more XarWarz, I am really impressed with some of the new textures. Something that seems really out of place though is the door textures for taris and the endor spire. It looks a lot like plastic and the other more detailed textures make it stand out in that way. I think it's the simplicity that these kind door textures have that make it seem out of place. A suggestion would be to add a lot more detail/or patterns to these doors so that they don't look so plastic-y or possibly give them a more real kind of texture like metals and pattern meshes. Other than that, my experience so far feels pretty different and that is something that makes this mod a permanent spot in my override folder.

www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
Mass Effect Unification Released, click on our channel to get it!
TWINKEYRUNAWAY is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Visual Enhancement 2011