lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Attack of the Clones: Padmé the Ventriloquist
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #1
EazyEVM
Lurker

Current Game: MW2
Attack of the Clones: Padmé the Ventriloquist

Hi there,

I have seen Attack of the Clones many times in standard definition and I am about halfway through it in HD on Blu-ray. It looks amazing!

However, one slight drawback to HD that I have noticed in several of my favorite movies is that sometimes the image is too clear. What I mean is that I start to notice flaws and bloopers that I had never noticed before. It doesn't ruin the movie for me, but it is a noticeable (albeit minor) annoyance.

Anyway, one thing I just noticed in Attack of the Clones is that when Anakin and Padmé are sitting in the field talking about the boy she used to have a crush on, Anakin says, "Whatever happened to him?" Then Padmé replies, "I went into public service. He went on to become an artist." When she says, "I went into public service" I swear her lips do not align with what she is saying. What I would like is for someone out there a whole lot sharper than me to venture a guess as to what she really said. My humble guess is that she really said, "I went into public work." If anyone out there would like to contribute I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and may the force be with you. hehehe
EazyEVM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Attack of the Clones: Padmé the Ventriloquist