lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star War's Comics
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Smittyjaja
Lurker

Star War's Comics

Hello, I have become alot more interested in the Expanded Universe of Star Wars and noticed that alot of the Lore of Star Wars was made into comics expanding from thousands of years before the films to a few hundred years after the films.

I was wandering where I could still buy the comics... as in... all of them... xD

Also, is any of the Lore presented anywhere else apart from the games?

Thanks
Smittyjaja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittyjaja View Post
Hello, I have become alot more interested in the Expanded Universe of Star Wars and noticed that alot of the Lore of Star Wars was made into comics expanding from thousands of years before the films to a few hundred years after the films.

I was wandering where I could still buy the comics... as in... all of them... xD
That would be a bit hard, since many are out of print. However, the vast majority was (and still is) released by Dark Horse Comics, so it's only a matter of looking for it on online stores and physical ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittyjaja View Post
Also, is any of the Lore presented anywhere else apart from the games?
Most of the lore is presented on novels, books, comics, videogames, and tv series.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
That would be a bit hard, since many are out of print. However, the vast majority was (and still is) released by Dark Horse Comics, so it's only a matter of looking for it on online stores and physical ones.
A lot of the bigger and more acclaimed series are available in Omnibus, Trade Paperback or Graphic Novel form, however.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > Star War's Comics